Top 50 Nicest Campuses

Liberty should be much higher than 50. That’s a very nice area. I’ve never been to Southern Cal, but I’ve heard it’s rough in areas, while UCLA is supposed to very nice.
Cincinnati and Pitt have no business being ranked in the top 50 because they are located in Cincinnati and Pittsburgh .
Big Game Boomer always has some crazy rankings.

Liberty should be much higher than 50. That’s a very nice area. I’ve never been to Southern Cal, but I’ve heard it’s rough in areas, while UCLA is supposed to very nice.
Cincinnati and Pitt have no business being ranked in the top 50 because they are located in Cincinnati and Pittsburgh .
I haven't been to Liberty yet but the photos I have seen are very beautiful. USC is very nice but you will need a SWAT team to protect you if you leave campus.

Reactions: onevol74

I've been to both campuses (though only drove thru Pitt). Neither is terribly nice. Not bad, but not nice.

University of the South.

Nicest campus I've seen.:) JMO.

sewanee-university-south.jpg

Last edited:
I've been to both campuses (though only drove thru Pitt). Neither is terribly nice. Not bad, but not nice.
I’ve been to both. I like to give the state of Ohio a hard time . I like the City of Pittsburgh a lot. I was really hoping to go for our game this season, but I won’t able to make it. Pittsburgh is a lot prettier at night. Pitts campus is ok like you said, but nothing great.

I really to go out there for our season opener next year.
I'd love to go to - both for the scenery (would love to make a 3-4 day trip out of it) and to see the culture clash between our fanbases. I was at the BYU game in 2019, but was just in/out of Knoxville for the day and they didn't have a huge amount of fans there, so I didn't really get to see it. Next year, especially if we're good, we will have several thousand people there for multiple days, away from home, really wanting to drink and party. It would be hilarious to see.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I would rank the trip up I-25 thusly:

1. AFA
2. Colorado State
3. Colorado

There are many D2 and D3 campuses worthy of being above some of these.

There are many D2 and D3 campuses worthy of being above some of these.
Gotta cut the guy some slack...he's a Sooner fan. Probably hasn't left Oklahoma before. UTEP's campus is much nicer than Wisconsin's too. 👍

Reactions: C/O
Pepperdine’s campus itself isn’t that great honestly. Been there several times. The views are spectacular as it sits up on a hill overlooking Malibu and the Pacific, but the buildings and facilities aren’t that great.

Been to UCLA a couple of times. Very pretty campus in a great area of LA. Was able to walk into Pauley Pavilion… fairly small but very nice. Quad area is beautiful.

Haven’t been on USC’s campus but I know it’s very close to Compton. Pretty campus from what I understand but in a terrible area.

Been to Stanford as well… it’s got nothing on Duke. Pretty spots here and there but I love Duke’s architecture and gothic look.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back