Took the time to think about Tenn: practicing the right way

It’s looking pretty good right now isn’t it. I wish Pruitts ceiling was that high.
Boro, I know what you’re saying, I’m just not there yet. I just don’t think we can say that for certain yet.

Hollowing?
Where I grew up a "hollow" was pronounced "holler". There was a store on the Old Tullahoma highway - I think it was Baggett's grocery. It was in "Sleepy Holler". It was run by two ancient little sisters. First place I ever pumped our own gas. It was impounded when they made Tims Ford lake circa 1970-71.

Lol, JG had orders from Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Duke, Penn St., Ohio St....amoung many others. I mean look at all those school that have bad talent evaluation..

Ha. You think it stops there? Start ticking off the OL and DL Butch left here. You've chosen a great cause to defend.

Fweet!!! (sound of a whistle). Penalty, misuse of the word complexed. Fweeet!!! Penalty, improper use of the word hollowing! Ten lashes.
The word 'fweet' is likely to be the best thing I read today.

Ha. You think it stops there? Start ticking off the OL and DL Butch left here. You've chosen a great cause to defend.
Haha, win some lose some....using JG has a way to bash CBJ as a bad evaluator of talent is stupid....sorry the debate didnt go in your favor.

No...I agree wholeheartedly. Butch sucked out loud...at least as bad as the current regime. You’ve never heard me say otherwise. I just fail to see how he can receive the blame for where we are, and none of the credit for any “good” that may be seen.

I’m just trying to get on board with supportin’ coaches, and didn’t know which one to get on board with. I’m all good now.

Woo-hoo! Let’s do some coachin’!

Until you started hating Pruitt you blamed him. I mean really? Lol.

You've already started supporting Butch, might as well stick with that.

Reactions: livefaith
That’s ok...just my belief. Doesn’t have to be yours.

We hired on the cheap for on-the-job training again. It’s what we get.
True, at least we can peaceably disagree. That’s something.

And yea, UT does hire on the cheap. They ALWAYS do....

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
It’s looking pretty good right now isn’t it. I wish Pruitts ceiling was that high.
Weird times we are in.

People seem to think we can just adjust our expectations and keep everything else the same. It's weird. Like surely, everyone knows you can't do that.

I'm gonna quit my 300k a year job. But my trophy wife, pool cleaner, and hedge trimmer are just gonna be cool with it. Not gonna happen.

We are just gonna act like winning 2-3 games a year is totally alright, but all the fans are just gonna keep showing up and spending money. Not gonna happen.

The only way to keep the fans engaged to say "No.. It actually isn't OK Pruitt took a bad team and made them worse."

You're on the side of defending a Bama janitor's recruiting evals. I'm good.
No im on the side of correct....we will bash butch and say he was nothing without dobbs, but refuse to give him credit for recruiting jobs. We will bash butch for recruiting JG and say he was a bad talent evaluator while many of the great talent evaluator in the country had the same idea. And we do this while defending a coach with an awful record that yet to recruit and develop a qb that is capable of leading this team to any level of moderate success. It makes no sense. Bash me all you want, it does nothing for your points of a debate.

No im on the side of correct....we will bash butch and say he was nothing without dobbs, but refuse to give him credit for recruiting jobs. We will bash butch for recruiting JG and say he was a bad talent evaluator while many of the great talent evaluator in the country had the same idea. And we do this while defending a coach with an awful record that yet to recruit and develop a qb that is capable of leading this team to any level of moderate success. It makes no sense. Bash me all you want, it does nothing for your points of a debate.

I'll just let you type. It makes my arguments for me

Complexed ain't even a word. So, double-fweet! 15-word penalty.

Fweeep!! Providing false and misleading information........30 minute post ban!

Complexed is indeed a word, both as an adjective and a verb. Btw, complexedness is also a word, in spite of most spellcheck systems thinking it is an error.

"
complexedness

Noun
(uncountable)
  1. The state or quality of being complexed.
Origin
complexed +‎ -ness

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
As I look back at the way practices were with Butch Jones, and comparing Pruitt’s practices, I see it more complexed.
1. Butch had the music playing loud. Pruitt none.
2. Butch loved to have his players dancing around, Pruitt none.
3. Butch players got hurt a lot for some reason, Pruitt players not so much.
4. Butch hollowing on a megaphone, Pruitt no.

If there is anything that you can think of the differences, please help me out!
butch won 9 games one year. pruitt can't spell nine.

Weird times we are in.

People seem to think we can just adjust our expectations and keep everything else the same. It's weird. Like surely, everyone knows you can't do that.

I'm gonna quit my 300k a year job. But my trophy wife, pool cleaner, and hedge trimmer are just gonna be cool with it. Not gonna happen.

We are just gonna act like winning 2-3 games a year is totally alright, but all the fans are just gonna keep showing up and spending money. Not gonna happen.

The only way to keep the fans engaged to say "No.. It actually isn't OK Pruitt took a bad team and made them worse."

Have any pictures of the “trophy wife?”

VN Store

Back