Tony Basilio Tweet

UTAD has managed to keep Joan Cronin around all these years with dignity. No reason they can't do the same for HW. For her years of service to the school, she deserves a respectful exit from the head coaching position, but it doesn't mean she has to be cast out into the desert. It's time for her to go, but UTAD can show prospective coaches and students how it can be done gracefully. Hopefully that's what Fulmer is trying to accomplish.

Nobody is saying be disrespectful but there comes a time when she’s got to realize this is the end of the road. She should move on to the nxt phase in life and enjoy what time she has left

I like the thoughts of a team comprised of this years freshman and next years incoming kids along with Brown and the new Australian young lady along with a possible grad transfer! Even with Holly as Coach with that team and hopefully the turnover machine and lazy pouter will transfer! New start for Holly! Exciting new team all young ladies with open minds eager to play and learn! Good times coming!

Holly?

Here's the problem: who do they learn from? How are they different from the several dozen previous open and eager minds who have come and gone from Holly's clutches without learning a doggone thing and arguably have gotten worst during their stay?

Do you really believe its all just been bad recruiting of lazy, pouty, overrated high school All-Americans who fool with their big hair and fake eyelashes instead of giving a flip if they leave a tattered program as under developed failures?
Yes I do believe that!

If the tweet I posted is accurate and Holly is not being let go, then it looks like 4 starters are gone...with only Stepford Mimi staying. If this is the case, I wonder what that does to recruiting?

Even if Jordan Horston is all that, she's not replacing the 40 points that they will lose from the departing backcourt players.
If this is the case then Fulmer will give her more time to “rebuild” like he wasn’t!

Absolutely agree, there are some top coaches who remember what Tennessee was and are itching at the chance. They know they can win almost instantly here

There are some top coaches at top programs making top pay and winning, winning, winning who are not going to find anything but jeopardy in the thought of moving here.

Yes I do believe that!
Certainly your right, in spite of all available evidence.

I'm guessing you're for an overhaul of the recruiting end of the LV staff then. Got to get rid of whoever it is that has the uncanny knack for repeatedly signing the most overrated, selfish, uncoachable high school recruits in the history of the world.

I'm going total Pollyanna here and say the only logical interpretation of the tweet about the transfers is that if the decision is Holly stays, they go. The fact that the situation is being addressed immediately after this epically bad season means CHW is out. Otherwise would be no announcement at all or for a while. Why address the situation at all, let alone before the men are done playing (which many seemed to think couldn't happen) if nothing changes. Would want to delay the huge outcry that would occur if heaven forbide nothing changes as long as possible.

Announcement: We reviewed this wretched season on an emergency basis and decided even though the fans, players, and universe in general are pleading for a change, we're doing nothing. Transfer if you must, quit coming to games and supporting the program if you must, but we back Holly to do it some more. FU, Love, Phil.

Can't possibly happen.

Did you just use the NEVER word! Who in their right mind would give Holly another contract last year. He's quite capable of throwing us the Big Bird.

If Holly is not fired, you won't have to worry about a losing season, because if the players abandon her, the whole country will see it...she will lose face in the midst of destroying what Pat has built...she will resign in shame...That entire scenario could really devastate the program...Damnnnn!! 🤒🤮

I don't believe she is capable of shame or an unselfish act. I also suspect she has cornered every player and asked for a pledge of loyalty and carried that to the AD.

VN Store

Back