Tony Basilio Tweet

I like the thoughts of a team comprised of this years freshman and next years incoming kids along with Brown and the new Australian young lady along with a possible grad transfer! Even with Holly as Coach with that team and hopefully the turnover machine and lazy pouter will transfer! New start for Holly! Exciting new team all young ladies with open minds eager to play and learn! Good times coming!

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I like the thoughts of a team comprised of this years freshman and next years incoming kids along with Brown and the new Australian young lady along with a possible grad transfer! Even with Holly as Coach with that team and hopefully the turnover machine and lazy pouter will transfer! New start for Holly! Exciting new team all young ladies with open minds eager to play and learn! Good times coming!

What meds are you taking? Give me some...

I am seriously going to pray for you.

Xanax is powerful stuff

th03K81KRV.jpg

Over the last 50 years our athletics dept has made so many bad decisions its hard to have any confidence that this time will be any different. We seem to love incompetence.

UTAD has managed to keep Joan Cronin around all these years with dignity. No reason they can't do the same for HW. For her years of service to the school, she deserves a respectful exit from the head coaching position, but it doesn't mean she has to be cast out into the desert. It's time for her to go, but UTAD can show prospective coaches and students how it can be done gracefully. Hopefully that's what Fulmer is trying to accomplish.

Agreed.

My take: Not being fired but being given a new role and replaced as coach.

Holly needs to be treated w the utmost respect as a LVFL imo. That does NOT include any position in the AD, WBB team, or UT. She needs 5-10 years off site before ever stepping into any role here. A new staff needs zero distractions surrounding a rebuild. Let's make WINNING decisions, not weak emotional ones.

Phil was gone for a decade and still every time CJP farts someone surmises that Phil pulled the finger.

This might not be the news we wanted to hear...

This would really be a sad case if Holly opted not to step down and we lose players...This would be a strong indication that the LVs 🏀 program has been shoved to the waste-side...Surely they wouldn't do this to Pat...🤨😤

I gave you a Like, because IVOCD said he is going to pray for you.

It isn’t over until the fat lady sings, but I sure hope CPF has told her to start warming up those pipes.

I feel like she’s gone, but I felt like that last season...and the season before that.

I'm going total Pollyanna here and say the only logical interpretation of the tweet about the transfers is that if the decision is Holly stays, they go. The fact that the situation is being addressed immediately after this epically bad season means CHW is out. Otherwise would be no announcement at all or for a while. Why address the situation at all, let alone before the men are done playing (which many seemed to think couldn't happen) if nothing changes. Would want to delay the huge outcry that would occur if heaven forbide nothing changes as long as possible.

Announcement: We reviewed this wretched season on an emergency basis and decided even though the fans, players, and universe in general are pleading for a change, we're doing nothing. Transfer if you must, quit coming to games and supporting the program if you must, but we back Holly to do it some more. FU, Love, Phil.

Can't possibly happen.

If Holly stays then I hope for a losing season and then there will be a new women's head basketball coach in 2020-2021
If Holly is not fired, you won't have to worry about a losing season, because if the players abandon her, the whole country will see it...she will lose face in the midst of destroying what Pat has built...she will resign in shame...That entire scenario could really devastate the program...Damnnnn!! 🤒🤮

If Holly is not fired, you won't have to worry about a losing season, because if the players abandon her, the whole country will see it...she will lose face in the midst of destroying what Pat has built...she will resign in shame...That entire scenario could really devastate the program...Damnnnn!! 🤒🤮
Hopefully Tennessee wont go in the direction of former women's basketball powerhouses Louisiana Tech and Old Dominion.

Reactions: cutiepie5
Exciting new team all young ladies with open minds eager to play and learn! Good times coming!
Here's the problem: who do they learn from? How are they different from the several dozen previous open and eager minds who have come and gone from Holly's clutches without learning a doggone thing and arguably have gotten worst during their stay?

Do you really believe its all just been bad recruiting of lazy, pouty, overrated high school All-Americans who fool with their big hair and fake eyelashes instead of giving a flip if they leave a tattered program as under developed failures?

What the hell are you smoking??? And can you pass it this way...

VN Store

Back