Today I learned...

I learned that my wife is full of sh-t when she says a 3.5 mile hike in the Ouachita mountains wont be that bad because it is "shady"... (Actually, learned this Friday and still feeling it today)
I admittedly had to google to find out where this was. Looks like a nice area though.

I like to think I know a lot about iOS, but this week I learned you can copy with a three finger pinch in and paste with a three finger pinch out.

Reactions: BenGrimm
It seems like a good idea I guess, but I couldn't get the toilet to sit flush with the waxless one. I probably wasted an hour trying to get it to work. After I picked up a wax ring, it took me like five minutes and I was finsished. Never again. lol.

You are not alone. The waxless one has to be a scam. LOL

I learned that my wife is full of sh-t when she says a 3.5 mile hike in the Ouachita mountains wont be that bad because it is "shady"... (Actually, learned this Friday and still feeling it today)

Divorce. She majorly lied to you. lol Used to live on Lake Hamilton, Quachitas were a constant trek.

Divorce. She majorly lied to you. lol Used to live on Lake Hamilton, Quachitas were a constant trek.

We stayed at the new Doubletree on Lake Hamilton and hiked at Lake Catherine state park.

The Ouachitas were easy for someone at her fitness level. At mine, ha ha... (The hike wasnt bad, it was steamy)

Reactions: Dumbledorange
We stayed at the new Doubletree on Lake Hamilton and hiked at Lake Catherine state park.

The Ouachitas were easy for someone at her fitness level. At mine, ha ha... (The hike wasnt bad, it was steamy)

Beacon Manor Condos of Airport Rd. A Kemmons Wilson-Holiday Inn development and it looked and felt like it. Even had his boy as the GM of the complex. We bought our back in the late 60s for $10,500 end unit, top floor.

waxonwaxoff_3986.jpg

Wax on

Good to hear that I’m not the only one. I wondered if I just wasn’t smart enough to figure it out. Lol.

I’ve been using these for the past few years. They are a lot easier to use than the wax ring IMO.

Attachments

• 27BE05A0-C4AF-4C9C-9000-C92F4CD02973.png
    27BE05A0-C4AF-4C9C-9000-C92F4CD02973.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
  • 60EA7F78-D12C-434C-9474-A62D79FC5ECC.png
    60EA7F78-D12C-434C-9474-A62D79FC5ECC.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
I’ve been using these for the past few years. They are a lot easier to use than the wax ring IMO.
Looks very similar to the one I tried. Not sure if it’s my setup or what but I couldn’t make it work.

Today, I learned that SQL common to Teradata, Oracle, and MS SQL Server may not work in Vertica... GAH!

I was watching one of the Peyton's Places episodes today... apparently Adam Vinatieri's great great grandfather was a member of General Custer's 7th Calvary and traveled with them to the LBH.... but he was in the band. General Terry ordered that that the band return to the fort before the 7th advanced to that fateful battle.

Today I learned momma rabbits pull fur off their bodies to cover their newborns in a small burrow. My dog was obsessed with it in my backyard so I had to protect them with a laundry basket. I remove at night so the momma can get to them to nurse.

Today I learned that if you burn oil in a skilett dont take it to the sink and put water in the pan you'll smoke out your own house. Oh yeah and don't set it down near something because it will stick to it

Skunks are extremely near sided and clumsy and thus prone to falling into window wells and stinking up your house after your wife finds it and scares it by screaming bloody murder

After the day I've had, I needed a good laugh. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

VN Store

Back