Today I learned...

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I learned that my wife is full of sh-t when she says a 3.5 mile hike in the Ouachita mountains wont be that bad because it is "shady"... (Actually, learned this Friday and still feeling it today)
I admittedly had to google to find out where this was. Looks like a nice area though.

95 Vol Alum

Go Big Vols!
It seems like a good idea I guess, but I couldn't get the toilet to sit flush with the waxless one. I probably wasted an hour trying to get it to work. After I picked up a wax ring, it took me like five minutes and I was finsished. Never again. lol.
You are not alone. The waxless one has to be a scam. LOL

BigOrangeMojo

The Member in Miss December
Divorce. She majorly lied to you. lol Used to live on Lake Hamilton, Quachitas were a constant trek.
We stayed at the new Doubletree on Lake Hamilton and hiked at Lake Catherine state park.

The Ouachitas were easy for someone at her fitness level. At mine, ha ha... (The hike wasnt bad, it was steamy)

Dumbledorange

We stayed at the new Doubletree on Lake Hamilton and hiked at Lake Catherine state park.

The Ouachitas were easy for someone at her fitness level. At mine, ha ha... (The hike wasnt bad, it was steamy)
Beacon Manor Condos of Airport Rd. A Kemmons Wilson-Holiday Inn development and it looked and felt like it. Even had his boy as the GM of the complex. We bought our back in the late 60s for $10,500 end unit, top floor.

StarRaider

Blood Type Orange+
I was watching one of the Peyton's Places episodes today... apparently Adam Vinatieri's great great grandfather was a member of General Custer's 7th Calvary and traveled with them to the LBH.... but he was in the band. General Terry ordered that that the band return to the fort before the 7th advanced to that fateful battle.

mr.checkerboards

Today I learned that if you burn oil in a skilett dont take it to the sink and put water in the pan you'll smoke out your own house. Oh yeah and don't set it down near something because it will stick to it

VN Store

Sponsors