Today I learned...

Reactions: Freak
Sammiches.

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

How Spiritual People Fight (Graphic lol)

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

How to Blow Up aliens

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

How NOT To Drive A F3 Car

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

How To Make Sure You Don't Get Laid That Night

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

How Not To Call The Dish

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

How Not To Drink And Walk

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

Where Is The Godfather's House?

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

The Origin Of Oil

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

How Not To Snatch

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

How NOT to Run In The rain

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

Smoking dope And Hosting TV show?

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

Why One Should Never Party With Mickey Mantle OR Billy Martin

[VIDEO=] [/VIDEO]

Reactions: pismonque
I learned that trying to sell your home during a global pandemic is extremely difficult.

I also learned that virtual tours have made realtors even less deserving of their 6% commission. They've cut their work in half but commission stays the same. I might just go to real estate school
FSBO

Today I learned that the zillions of little lizards that inhabit Mrs. Danl's flower garden and our porch and sidewalks and driveway etc. are called Western Fence Lizards. They are very common on the west coast.

Oh, and they cure ticks of Lyme disease and that's probably why Lyme disease is so much less prevalent here than the east coast.

Western fence lizard - Wikipedia

Today I learned this sweet little lick in the Elvis Costello song, Peace, Love and Understanding. Played it for years while unknowingly missing a part. Solved!

Today I learned that toilet paper at Costco is $23.

Today I learned that these new waxless toilet bowl seals suck. I had to return to the ol' trusty wax ring when fixing a toilet.

I installed a new toilet around Christmas and wasn’t sure if it had a seal in the box so I bought one of those waxless ones. Got home and took one look at it and said “No way this works”.

Fortunately the toilet did come with one so I took the waxless one back.

Reactions: Wireless1
I installed a new toilet around Christmas and wasn’t sure if it had a seal in the box so I bought one of those waxless ones. Got home and took one look at it and said “No way this works”.

Fortunately the toilet did come with one so I took the waxless one back.
It seems like a good idea I guess, but I couldn't get the toilet to sit flush with the waxless one. I probably wasted an hour trying to get it to work. After I picked up a wax ring, it took me like five minutes and I was finished. Never again. lol.

VN Store

Back