To the SEC refs...

I say the hell with you. Even you couldn’t stop these boys tonight! It wasn’t for a lack of trying, but these young men said enough is enough and took matters into their own hands. In a fair world, you’d be suspended for your god awful performance, but you won’t. But at least Coach Pruitt got his money’s worth for that 15 yard penalty!

Reactions: crovol
I say the hell with you. Even you couldn’t stop these boys tonight! It wasn’t for a lack of trying, but these young men said enough is enough and took matters into their own hands. In a fair world, you’d be suspended for your god awful performance, but you won’t. But at least Coach Pruitt got his money’s worth for that 15 yard penalty!
They missed a targeting on JG and late hit on Jennings in the same play. Both were blatant.

Referees have been giving the Vols "The Business."
LastSoggyAsiandamselfly-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: Samthebam
They missed a targeting on JG and late hit on Jennings in the same play. Both were blatant.

And I think it was Byrd that dropped a pass and went out of bounds, SC player hits him out of bounds, then they do live interview with the SEC jerk. He says was a good call! Why do they ever interview him, he is not going say, no they missed that one. He has never said they made bad call. But, the best announcers will call it a bad call.

Seriously, it will be tempered a bit because of the W, but our fans need to keep this in forefront of the conversation and keep it in the media to force the SEC to improve. All the ones not in favor of the Vols and even egregious holding on J Johnson in the red zone not called on us.

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back