To speak into existence.

I was at the bama game, it was starting to get out of hand, but I still had some hope. A Vol fan asked if I was worried. I said "If they return this punt for a TD, I will be worried", so after they ran it back this other Vol fan said, " You spoke it into existence.", so from here on, let's speak good things into existence.

So let's stay positive, win that bowl and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2017 is gonna be great!

Go Vols!

But you spoke into existence an Alabama return for TD?

Sounds like you need to stay away from our team with your dark magic.

So it was you that made us lose the Bama game?!! :)

I didn't help, that's for sure!

With great power comes great responsibility. Why aren't you using this power for good!? "UT wins 55-0", couldn't have said anything like that?

Reactions: 1 person
I was at the bama game, it was starting to get out of hand, but I still had some hope. A Vol fan asked if I was worried. I said "If they return this punt for a TD, I will be worried", so after they ran it back this other Vol fan said, " You spoke it into existence.", so from here on, let's speak good things into existence.

So let's stay positive, win that bowl and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2017 is gonna be great!

Go Vols!

3owypf6HrM3J7UTvAA.gif

Reactions: 7 people
With great power comes great responsibility. Why aren't you using this power for good!? "UT wins 55-0", couldn't have said anything like that?

Freaking negavol. Are you saying Medley misses one of the XPs off the goal post?

2017 is gonna be great!

Go Vols!

Now we need Law of Attraction to win....I reckon

My favorite score is 42-17 but I could go along with 45-3.

I would have taken either of these with the Vols on top :good!: Any reason, though? Just your favorite numbers? lol

Or at least say "Butch to get his head out of his butch and stop being a butchhole" once or twice?

They should put this on a sign next to the "I will give my all for Tennessee" and make Butch slap it before every game too

Some people are absolutely incapable of being positive. I choose to not be miserable! This season was very disappointing but in times like this I just take a step back and realize what's really important in life!

I agree somewhat with your post. There's always more important things in life than a game played by young kids. However, there's nothing wrong being concerned with how our team has progressed this season cause it's been a huge letdown. All we want is to compete for championships and be competitive in the SEC. Not lose to Vandy or South Carolina.

I would have taken either of these with the Vols on top :good!: Any reason, though? Just your favorite numbers? lol

They should put this on a sign next to the "I will give my all for Tennessee" and make Butch slap it before every game too

42-17 is a bama score from back in the and 45-3 is a gator score.

Easy now, he is the current coach, even if it's funny and accurate, some could mistaken it is being not such a nice thing to say.

Go Vols!

I agree somewhat with your post. There's always more important things in life than a game played by young kids. However, there's nothing wrong being concerned with how our team has progressed this season cause it's been a huge letdown. All we want is to compete for championships and be competitive in the SEC. Not lose to Vandy or South Carolina.

I want more than that. I want NCs. I want Butch to start a run like Pat Summit's run, with the 1st of his NC to be in 2017.

Go Vols!

Easy now, he is the current coach, even if it's funny and accurate, some could mistaken it is being not such a nice thing to say.

Go Vols!

Hey regardless of how you wanna say it, I just think that the biggest thing Butch needs to do is get out of his own way, and he could possibly have some success.

Some people are absolutely incapable of being positive. I choose to not be miserable! This season was very disappointing but in times like this I just take a step back and realize what's really important in life!

You know your team sucks when you've got people, in a football forum mind you, trying to convince themselves football isn't that important to them.

Reactions: 4 people
Hey regardless of how you wanna say it, I just think that the biggest thing Butch needs to do is get out of his own way, and he could possibly have some success.

Too many injuries and turnovers for sure but Butch needs to allow the team to have some fun with the season. Sometimes by telling folks the magnitude of a situation it can overwhelm them. So go have some fun and win the game.

Go Vols!

Last edited:

Okay, now I get it. How could I have not seen it before? We don't have bad coaching...we just have coaches focused on life instead of football. Makes perfect sense now. Go Champions of Life!!!

2017 is gonna be great!

Go Vols!

Amen, brother.

Butch will be back. Injury bug will be back to "normal" rates. Vols will be back.

I remember when Payton left in 97. Everyone thought Fulmer blew his chance to win a NC... including me.

Yet the sun shines on a horse's ass every once and a while.

The media and most (short-sighted) fans will be down on next year's squad. Yet, it will likely be the first under Butch to win the SEC East. Such is human nature.

GBO.

Amen, brother.

Butch will be back. Injury bug will be back to "normal" rates. Vols will be back.

I remember when Payton left in 97. Everyone thought Fulmer blew his chance to win a NC... including me.

Yet the sun shines on a horse's ass every once and a while.

The media and most (short-sighted) fans will be down on next year's squad. Yet, it will likely be the first under Butch to win the SEC East. Such is human nature.

GBO.

98 was a loaded team. The only question was could Tee Martin QB us to a NC. Yes sir ree! He could and did.

Now is gonna be QD or JG turn. I wouldn't mind a 2 QB system. What ever that give us the best chance to win.

Go Vols!

2017 is gonna be great!

Go Vols!

Butch is leaving...

I'll let you know if it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

2017 is gonna be great!

Go Vols!

Tennessee win a Natty in 2017-18! Am I doing this right? :)

VN Store

Back