To speak into existence.

Iam4utalways

I was at the bama game, it was starting to get out of hand, but I still had some hope. A Vol fan asked if I was worried. I said "If they return this punt for a TD, I will be worried", so after they ran it back this other Vol fan said, " You spoke it into existence.", so from here on, let's speak good things into existence.

So let's stay positive, win that bowl and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2017 is gonna be great!

Go Vols!

Reactions: 20 people
Some people are absolutely incapable of being positive. I choose to not be miserable! This season was very disappointing but in times like this I just take a step back and realize what's really important in life!

Reactions: 20 people
Some people are absolutely incapable of being positive. I choose to not be miserable! This season was very disappointing but in times like this I just take a step back and realize what's really important in life!

Champion of Life 2016 ^^^^

Reactions: 15 people
It's not about being positive or negative...it's about being objective and telling it like it is. This season was an underachievement but let's hope Butch does what it takes to turn it around. The upcoming recruiting class and potential staff changes will reveal much imo

Reactions: 2 people

Amen, with all the events in the last week with the destruction in the Smokies and Athens, although our Volball is great there are more important things in life!!!

Seeing the devastation and the hopelessness in the eyes of all those that's lost everything is truly overwhelming!!

Thanks to all for those prayers keep sending all the knee mail ya can those folks need it!!

Reactions: 5 people
some people are absolutely incapable of being positive. I choose to not be miserable! This season was very disappointing but in times like this i just take a step back and realize what's really important in life!

amen!

Reactions: 1 person
I was at the bama game, it was starting to get out of hand, but I still had some hope. A Vol fan asked if I was worried. I said "If they return this punt for a TD, I will be worried", so after they ran it back this other Vol fan said, " You spoke it into existence.", so from here on, let's speak good things into existence.

So let's stay positive, win that bowl and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2017 is gonna be great!

Go Vols!

But you spoke into existence an Alabama return for TD?

Sounds like you need to stay away from our team with your dark magic.

Reactions: 5 people

2017 is gonna be great!

Go Vols!

Uh, sure.

Reactions: 1 person
But you spoke into existence an Alabama return for TD?

Sounds like you need to stay away from our team with your dark magic.

I've already addressed that, it's just one more obstacle they have to overcome to get that NC we all want.

I still would put turnovers and missed FGs towards the top and my magic towards the bottom.

Go Vols!

It's not about being positive or negative...it's about being objective and telling it like it is. This season was an underachievement but let's hope Butch does what it takes to turn it around. The upcoming recruiting class and potential staff changes will reveal much imo

You're right, it's not about being positive, maybe just discussing good things that could happen to the program rather than all the bad that could happen.

Go Vols!

2017 is gonna be great!

Go Vols!

So it was you that made us lose the Bama game?!! :)

Reactions: 2 people
Emperor_RotJ.png

The rebellion will die, as will your friends.

We all know how that turned out...

2017 is gonna be great!

Go Vols!

are you going to be disappointed

Champion of Life 2016 ^^^^

Darn right I'm a champion of life. Being happy is a choice everybody makes everyday when they get out of bed! While I agree that this season we absolutely did not live up to expectations, the garbage and nonsense that is constantly spewed on this board gets quite old!

Reactions: 7 people

2017 is gonna be great!

Go Vols!

Can you go look into the mirror and say "Butch to Purdue" a few times? Thanks

Reactions: 9 people
Can you go look into the mirror and say "Butch to Purdue" a few times? Thanks

That ship has sailed. It's my understanding it's been settled and he will be our coach for 2017.

It's time to start bugging the hogs you're around. Tell them if they are good enough we'll meet them in Atlanta, that's where the SECCG is played each year.

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back