To Protect and to Serve II

https://www.yahoo.com/news/family-12-old-girl-sustained-231502297.html
"By pursuing charges against Jane Doe, the Kenosha Police Department is attempting to criminalize an innocent child to justify the unjustifiable," the document shared with Insider read. "We fear this is a concerted effort to silence a victim of police brutality and to deflect blame. Jane Doe is an innocent victim and will defend herself against these baseless charges."

Family of the 12-year-old girl who sustained a traumatic brain injury from a Kenosha officer who says he 'blacked out' and doesn't remember choking her sues police department, school district
"By pursuing charges against Jane Doe, the Kenosha Police Department is attempting to criminalize an innocent child to justify the unjustifiable," the document shared with Insider read. "We fear this is a concerted effort to silence a victim of police brutality and to deflect blame. Jane Doe is an innocent victim and will defend herself against these baseless charges."

Gawd, I cannot believe I am about to type this, but here it goes.

On the surface, this would seem to be a cop (male) overpowering a 12 year old girl. I'm just going to say that I need a bit more evidence before I come down too hard on this cop. If he was breaking up a fight, especially a girl fight in 2022, don't underestimate that even these 12 year olds can be 175 lbs off the hoof. These can be some pretty big heifers nowadays and trying to separate two swinging women nowadays in a fight where their emotions/adrenaline is pumping and they have some weight behind them also, that might be a pretty difficult task.

Also interesting that they have the victim as "Jane Doe" and use language like this to (possibly) drum up sympathy (similar to those childhood pics we say of Trayvon Martin).
"On March 4, 2022, an adult man lost his temper and choked a child until she suffered a traumatic brain injury. Officer Shawn Guetschow violated Wisconsin criminal and civil law when he held his knee against the back of the neck of a twelve-year-old girl at Lincoln Middle School," read documents shared with Insider by the family's lawyer, Drew DeVinney.

Again, I need more evidence. I'm all for coming down hard on crooked and abusive cops. But at the same time, we need to be measured in our outrage also.

On the surface, this would seem to be a cop (male) overpowering a 12 year old girl. I'm just going to say that I need a bit more evidence before I come down too hard on this cop. If he was breaking up a fight, especially a girl fight in 2022, don't underestimate that even these 12 year olds can be 175 lbs off the hoof. These can be some pretty big heifers nowadays and trying to separate two swinging women nowadays in a fight where their emotions/adrenaline is pumping and they have some weight behind them also, that might be a pretty difficult task.

Also interesting that they have the victim as "Jane Doe" and use language like this to (possibly) drum up sympathy (similar to those childhood pics we say of Trayvon Martin).

Again, I need more evidence. I'm all for coming down hard on crooked and abusive cops. But at the same time, we need to be measured in our outrage also.
No! Jump to an emotional conclusion before and after any evidence to the contrary is made available. Remember, anything you don't agree with is Russian disinformation.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Kid was carrying a gun on his bike. Cop tried to stop him for no reflector on his bike. Kid ran and tossed his gun. Cop shot him because the gun came out. Cop shot him again on ground when gun was out of rich. Kid says he tried to toss gun so he wouldn't get shot. Cop tells him that was stupid. Kid dies. No charges for cop.

No Charges for Officer Who Shot, Killed 17-Year-Old Anthony Cano

Kid was carrying a gun on his bike. Cop tried to stop him for no reflector on his bike. Kid ran and tossed his gun. Cop shot him because the gun came out. Cop shot him again on ground when gun was out of rich. Kid says he tried to toss gun so he wouldn't get shot. Cop tells him that was stupid. Kid dies. No charges for cop.

No Charges for Officer Who Shot, Killed 17-Year-Old Anthony Cano
That poor sweet boy was probably on the way home from the grocery after Wednesday night service. Was gonna bake his momma a cake

Reactions: Rickyvol77
That poor sweet boy was probably on the way home from the grocery after Wednesday night service. Was gonna bake his momma a cake

You're asking for bad karma and when **** happens, remember this totally douchey post.

Weird how supposed 2a folks don't care about people getting killed by the government for simply having a gun.

You're asking for bad karma and when **** happens, remember this totally douchey post.

Weird how supposed 2a folks don't care about people getting killed by the government for simply having a gun.
I didn’t say I didn’t care….. you portrayed him to be the sweet little Trayvon jr.. the 12 year old version

Last edited:

Illegally. And running from police. With an illegal gun in their hand

Welcome to reality. Never trust anything without verification, unless you witnessed it. I wish Lawyers, media, and yes, the Police could be held accountable for false information. Just like the public making a false report

Reactions: Rickyvol77
$573,000? Really? I swear, the entire "justice" system is corrupt... its not just a police problem. These courts are doing damage just as bad.

Judge upholds $573K code violation for Sacramento homeowner | The Sacramento Bee (sacbee.com)

The appeals court ruling notes Altstatt contested the city’s code enforcement actions that year. The city sued him in 2015, and he has battled the city in court since then, recently acting as his own attorney.

Altstatt at the appeals court argued the fees infringed on his constitutional rights as a property owner, and he contended the fees were excessive.

VN Store

Back