To Protect and to Serve II

Another transgender sovereign citizen nutjob didnt understand the assignment

I think most reasonable people can conclude that this person was out of line with their interaction with the cops.

And everyone that pushes back at cops isn't a "sovereign citizen". They train you cops to think sovereign citizens are like cockroaches out here.

I think most reasonable people can conclude that this person was out of line with their interaction with the cops.

And everyone that pushes back at cops isn't a "sovereign citizen". They train you cops to think sovereign citizens are like cockroaches out here.
No they make up a very small percentage of mentally ill bad people of the public. Much like bad officers.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

They were in the wrong building, but they caught a guy wanted for murder the next hallway over just a few minutes later. They didn’t shoot her or break anything, and I’m not sure she was even really detained. It was unfortunate, but I don’t think this was too bad.

So why lie about it?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Austin PD during a standoff caused bu

Earlier this year, on Aug. 12, the city notified Richart that he had violated city code by not mowing grass and weeds that were more than a foot tall. Officials told him to do so by Aug. 19.

2b0c7c6b-76a9-42b9-aa8d-35e3e33a04af-jwj_SWAT_Fire_0110.jpgScreenshot_20211028-201451_Reddit.jpg

Tell the whole story, pj...

The rest of you might want to do a bit of online research. Once again, pj lets the end result serve as the beginning of his narrative, and agenda.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Standoff with a single gunman over a code violation. Clearly they are dressed appropriately

Tell the whole story. City served a search warrant for nuisance abatement after numerous warnings...which means they can enter your property to maintain it. In this case, mow the yard with foot-tall grass. Contractors show up to do the yard work; shots are fired from inside the residence; officers show up; can't establish contact; and then...and only then...does the SWAT callout occur. And even then, they do everything they can to find a peaceful solution. He brought the fight to them. Self-correcting problem.

I know, it's crazy to think, but if you shoot at people the cops might actually show up to inquire as to the source of your anger.

Austin is as liberal as they come in Texas. So let's see what the outcome is. My guess is that there won't be any murals, statues, or state holidays as a result of this one.

Tell the whole story. City served a search warrant for nuisance abatement after numerous warnings...which means they can enter your property to maintain it. In this case, mow the yard with foot-tall grass. Contractors show up to do the yard work; shots are fired from inside the residence; officers show up; can't establish contact; and then...and only then...does the SWAT callout occur. And even then, they do everything they can to find a peaceful solution. He brought the fight to them. Self-correcting problem.

I know, it's crazy to think, but if you shoot at people the cops might actually show up to inquire as to the source of your anger.

Austin is as liberal as they come in Texas. So let's see what the outcome is. My guess is that there won't be any murals, statues, or state holidays as a result of this one.
Their codes enforcement are very strict, especially when it comes to grass maintenance and watering lawns.

VN Store

Back