To Protect and to Serve II

Meh, rude driver. Entitled driver. Driver that jumped to conclusions. Driver didn't seem to have the ability to de-escalate the situation. Driver feeling like their life was in jeopardy. Driver is a "hero" that works for the govt (assuming she is a public school teacher). Uhh... I have mixed feeling about this.

The driver was immature but at the same time, everything I mentioned above is how far too many of these cops act or feel.

My post wasn’t about the cop showing restraint or staying professional like the guy in the video said, that’s his job. I was speaking on the so called teacher and her lack of restraint/professionalism.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I wasn't saying it should or shouldn't be legal. I was just thinking it was gross that dude nodded off and ended up with a rat in his mouth.

It’s funny how drug warriors show situations that are direct indictments of the status quo without any sense of irony.
The irony is this is why the “drug warriors” believe in the war on drugs. The everything should be legal crowd are generally the ones who contribute the least in their communities.

The irony is this is why the “drug warriors” believe in the war on drugs. The everything should be legal crowd are generally the ones who contribute the least in their communities.
Exactly. Those who are against the WOD, which is in the Constitution under the WOD clause, want everything to be legal such as murder, rape, theft and other property crimes.

The “war on drugs” is nothing but a scam to line the pockets of politicians and government agencies who confiscate property without due process. The biggest drug cartel in the world is the CIA. How the hell does that work?

If we really wanted to fight drugs we wouldn’t be arresting low level users. We would go after the head of the snake, but of course if the drug trade was stopped how could all the prisons be filled with non violent criminals.

The “war on drugs” is nothing but a scam to line the pockets of politicians and government agencies who confiscate property without due process. The biggest drug cartel in the world is the CIA. How the hell does that work?

If we really wanted to fight drugs we wouldn’t be arresting low level users. We would go after the head of the snake, but of course if the drug trade was stopped how could all the prisons be filled with non violent criminals.
It’s an unconstitutional, FDR style, make-work program.

VN Store

Back