To Protect and to Serve II

So the system works as is.

Good deal
Did it work in el paso? Ohio? Planned Parenthood? Stroneman Douglas? ...................?

You have a FU definition of "works".

The main thing to take from this is that the FBI is watching people that post FU sh!t.

Did it work in el paso? Ohio? Planned Parenthood? Stroneman Douglas? ...................?

You have a FU definition of "works".

The main thing to take from this is that the FBI is watching people that post FU sh!t.

You’re an idiot if you think gun control will make you any safer than you are now.
The system worked perfectly.
If you have a problem with the number of deaths you should start somewhere else like auto safety or medical mistakes.
Gun deaths are an insignificant problem by comparison.

Your little tantrum of feelings doesn’t make a difference at all.

It WORKED this time but to say what we have "works" is ridiculous. You're just a step above Q ridiculousness.
I mean, what would you suggest?

According to areas with strict gun laws, crime is out of control.

Also why the focus on guns when then rate way down the list of causes of death...I mean way down the list.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
How does someone shoot six other people and none are serious? I'm assuming it was not close range. Someone that good a shot or that bad? Weird.
One or two rounds from a shotgun into a mass of people could injure several but none seriously. Also they’ve all got vests on.

Meh. AK’s aren’t known for their accuracy. Spray and pray more than likely. Cops are wearing vests, then the injuries to arms and the like

Anyone who’s shot an AK47 knows how easy it would be to shoot several rounds , if you are in a hurry , and not hit a damn thing twice . I don’t want either to happen , but if you give me the choice of being shot at by an AK or an AR , I’ll pick that AK every time.

Anyone who’s shot an AK47 knows how easy it would be to shoot several rounds , if you are in a hurry , and not hit a damn thing twice . I don’t want either to happen , but if you give me the choice of being shot at by an AK or an AR , I’ll pick that AK every time.
2nd

Without being “ too stupid “ on here , I was “lucky enough “ to have been around a a full auto AK47 once so long ago , that I can’t remember any other details about it except ...that was made in 73’ ( somewhere in the world ) and I was really surprised and shocked at how hard it was to keep a tight pattern . The phrase broadside of a barn comes to mind .

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back