To Protect and to Serve II

Defense attorney David Camic said prosecutors showed "compassion" in dismissing the more serious charge of cannabis trafficking after authorities intercepted the chocolates in 2014.

LTFOL... He has a really weird sense of what compassion is.

We’re only gonna cage you for 4 years (as you’re dying of cancer) after stealing your property and kidnapping you.

Also... He plead guilty. So they can shove that compassion BS. If he’d have tried to stand up for himself, they wouldn’t have hesitated to hammer him as hard as they could’ve.

Yeah, we've become a society of whiny wussies.

She should have done things a little different. First, is contact her lawyer and begin documenting, and should have been documenting every interaction between the bullies and her son, and every interaction between her and school administration after each bully interaction. School is not doing it's job, sue them.

Second, the very first day that this kid got bullied, was to teach him how to stand up for himself. Either go to some sort of self defense training center and begin getting the little pup prepared, or, teach him to end the confrontation as quickly and violently as possible with first strike to knees, nuts, or throat.

There is only one way to deal with bullies, and it's to kick the ever lasting crap out of them and teach them a lesson they won't forget, and as a parent, I don't care what any school does after the fact.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Yeah, we've become a society of whiny wussies.

She should have done things a little different. First, is contact her lawyer and begin documenting, and should have been documenting every interaction between the bullies and her son, and every interaction between her and school administration after each bully interaction. School is not doing it's job, sue them.

Second, the very first day that this kid got bullied, was to teach him how to stand up for himself. Either go to some sort of self defense training center and begin getting the little pup prepared, or, teach him to end the confrontation as quickly and violently as possible with first strike to knees, nuts, or throat.

There is only one way to deal with bullies, and it's to kick the ever lasting crap out of them and teach them a lesson they won't forget, and as a parent, I don't care what any school does after the fact.

Don't get me wrong, beating the crap out of them usually works better but in a lot of instances I would argue that simply standing up for yourself is enough to make it stop.

When I was in 6th grade there was this a-hole 8th grader who, for some reason, didn't like me and messed with me on a daily basis. One day, for some reason, he decided to spit on me as I walked by him and I had had enough. I then proceeded to go after him and punch him in the nose as hard as I could and knocked him on the ground. Now before you think I'm claiming to be a hero, that was essentially the highlight of the fight for me. The guy then got up and pretty much beat the crap out of me. The difference in a 6th grader and an 8th grader can be fairly significant. He was essentially a young man and I was still a boy. So I got my ass kicked and even got suspended for a few days (I threw the first punch).

Here's the catch though... That guy never messed me again. Bullies don't want to mess with people who are gonna fight back, even if it's a fight they can win.

Don't get me wrong, beating the crap out of them usually works better but in a lot of instances I would argue that simply standing up for yourself is enough to make it stop.

When I was in 6th grade there was this a-hole 8th grader who, for some reason, didn't like me and messed with me on a daily basis. One day, for some reason, he decided to spit on me as I walked by him and I had had enough. I then proceeded to go after him and punch him in the nose as hard as I could and knocked him on the ground. Now before you think I'm claiming to be a hero, that was essentially the highlight of the fight for me. The guy then got up and pretty much beat the crap out of me. The difference in a 6th grader and an 8th grader can be fairly significant. He was essentially a young man and I was still a boy. So I got my ass kicked and even got suspended for a few days (I threw the first punch).

Here's the catch though... That guy never messed me again. Bullies don't want to mess with people who are gonna fight back, even if it's a fight they can win.

I wasn't first person for this one but the story goes one of "those guys" had availed himself of enough bad will that he was jumped by a number of previous victims. Nobody gave two ***** about "fair" or concerned themselves with Queensberry rules. It's my understanding the person in question moved away shortly thereafter.

I agree to an extent. I was lucky in that I grew up in a neighborhood where I was the youngest of like 50-60 kids ranging in ages up to 18 where we all interacted together (football, baseball, soccer, basketball general play). No bullies, just great environment for younger kids, and as the younger kids, you toughen up quick.

Also, started Tae Kwon Do and wrestling at an early age. For me, growing up in that neighborhood with decent kids who wouldn't allow bullying, and also being able to take of my self, found myself when I transferred districts for 7th grade that new kids get tested, luckily I could take care of myself.

I did in 7th grade have to beat up 9th and 10th graders, as school was 7-12. I never threw the first punch, but, did end every one of those interactions quickly. I did stick up for every kid I saw get bullied. After a little bit of time and a handful of fights, fighting was no longer necessary as people knew who you were.

I don't claim to be billy badass, but, I can take care of myself pretty well. But, to me, it more than not is the best way to deal with a bully, put him down and put him down quickly and violently. It's the best lesson they can learn as it will hopefully keep them from ever bullying again as they now know, it might not go as they thought.

Funny bully story. Probably a month into school in 7th grade, sitting at a table of kids I am just getting to know, and one them, small and had a lisp, began to have some 10th grader start giving him crap and he begins to start pushing the kids head around, kid took it.

I speak up, bully gets smart, I stand, say do something. He doesn't, continues to to talk trash, and then the quintessential high school meet me after school. I say we don't need to wait, he says he doesn't want to get in trouble, I say you're a coward, sure, after school.

After school, I'm walking up a little hill towards him, and his brother, who was LARGE, and as I'm about less than 10 feet away, the bully says and I quote "ok, here are the rules"......as rules rolled off his tongue I was in front of him, and..........cue Eddie Murphy Raw.... I kicked him in the ding ding, followed up by a blistering kick to the face as he fell, and he was out. I looked at his brother, who internally frightened by his massive stature thought he might come at me, but, he didn't. He looked at me and said" fair enough. You're in 7th grade.......?" Then just kind of smirked and began to try and wake up his brother. Thankful big brother found humor in his known bully little brothers ways that a kid beat him up, I'm sure that kid never heard the end of it from his older brother.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I never really was bullied, count myself lucky for that. But one time an older kid thought it would be funny to dump his drink on my pants. I was a freshman in a private catholic school that will expel anyone caught in a fight, no questions asked. I knew if i socked this bro, my dad would do a lot worse than some powerade on my drawers when he found out I was expelled.

I decided to play along, stood up, announced to the table I had pissed my pants (even though everyone at the table saw what happened), the table was in an uproar. You guys remember being young and pee jokes. That was the highest of comedy. We created such a commotion that a dean monitoring the cafeteria came over to investigate, but I was on a roll. I pissed my pants, I declared, laughing continues. Dean not enjoying the comedy, a real stick in the mud. He demanded to know what really happened and someone else at our table identified the bro who poured his drink on me, and that dumbass got detention and I don't think he ever said another word to me again.

I had such a rough childhood. /s

Tennessee preacher-cop calls for execution of LGBTQ people - CNN

Authorities in Tennessee are reviewing all pending cases involving a Knox County Sheriff's Office detective after he gave a sermon at his church that called for the government to execute members of the LGBTQ community.

"They are worthy of death," Grayson Fritts said in a June 2 sermon at All Scripture Baptist Church, a small church in Knoxville that he leads.
"God has instilled the power of civil government to send the police in 2019 out to the LGBT freaks and arrest them and have a trial for them, and if they are convicted, then they are to be put to death," he said in the clip.

Fritts said it would be easy to find people to arrest at events such as gay pride parades.
"We have a bunch of them we're going to get convicted because they have all their pride junk on, and they're professing what they are, that they're a filthy animal," he said.

Remember this story? Surprise, surprise, the agency investigated themselves and determined they are not full of ****.

No charges for TABC agent whose testimony was contradicted by video

36629312-see-no-evil-hear-no-evil-speak-no-evil.jpg

I’ve always said that departments that are forced to stay afloat via extortion have no business existing anyway.

I’m sure that community will be fine and can call the state or county departments if needed.
It sounds like the community is having some issues, but the police here were honest and refused to write illegal tickets at the mayors behest. They also said this retribution from the mayor who shut down the department.

It sounds like the community is having some issues, but the police here were honest and refused to write illegal tickets at the mayors behest. They also said this retribution from the mayor who shut down the department.

Yeah, I had mixed opinion about this. On the one hand, this was a great job by the police officers to not bend to the mayor's will and hand out a bunch of busted taillight/rolling stop tickets.

But on the other hand, Americans should embrace having fewer police on these streets that could do much more harm than good.

I had a similar situation with a guy in the neighborhood that was one of those 16 year olds still in 8th grade. He bullied me some in 7th and 8th but not a lot ..,. Enough for me to really despise the guy.... fast forward to 10th grade ... he's in 11th and 19...idiot.... he comes down to the basketball court at the neighborhood church where me and a buddy were shooting.... he's swinging a heavy chain with a big lock on the end and talking trash that he's going to beat our asses and what not.... we stop shooting and he swings his chain at the pole holding the basketball goal trying to get the lock to hit the pole... I guess.... but the chain wrapped around the pole and the lock slammed into his ribs with a heavy thud and dropped him to one knee..... it triggered me and I waked over and busted him right in the face with a right ....it knocked him over and I told him if he every messed with me ever again I'd kill him..... this triggered my friend and he started laughing and calling him a dumbass and etc. it was a great day

I wonder how bad it was before everyone had a camera.

When I was a kid in the 50s and 60s my dad who was trying to raise a bunch of kids supplemented his income as a part time deputy and policemen in a small county. As I got older I began to hear that the cops (including my dad) were notorious for beating people up. I'm certainly not proud of it but that's the way it was back then I guess.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back