To Protect and to Serve II

From the article:

"The Bradenton Police Department’s internal investigation has been officially closed, and the case has now been turned over to the FBI and is an active, open criminal investigation."
The internal investigation couldn't find any criminal activity?

The anti-drug propaganda has been very effective. So much so, that some hospital busy-body felt compelled to snitch on a cancer patient.
Anyone missing the point the call said they smelled marijuana? How do you smell marijuana in a bottle that sealed??? If my end stage wanted to take marijuana for pain instead of opiods id be all for whatever helped. This was such a douche move.

OK, so lets do the math on this. 3000 weed plants at a total street value (allegedly) of $35 million. How much does that make one weed plant worth?

Some people are garbage. Some of those people become police officers. The system of accountability within police departments is not “taking out” said garbage and it makes the whole house stink.
Some people are garbage. Some of them become lawyers. The system of accountability within the Bar Association is not "taking out" said garbage because they would have no members.

Some people are garbage. Some of them become lawyers. The system of accountability within the Bar Association is not "taking out" said garbage because they would have no members.
I say this out of genuine curiosity:

I don’t know why you always confront me with things like this? I agree with you.

I say this out of genuine curiosity:

I don’t know why you always confront me with things like this? I agree with you.
Your hubris made me do it.

Your post makes it seem like there is no one in the police that are trying to get rid of bad cops.

Last edited:
You know what the biggest impediment to getting rid of bad cops is, counselor?

Ironically, it's attorneys.

VN Store

Back