To Defeat Clemson, the Vols go 13-1

I enjoy threads like this. I don't take the OP serious, I mean obviously its satire and hes just habing fun, he didn't even take himself seriously enough to get the simple math correct. Lol.
Beat me to it. Unless it's like I said over there. We beat bama so bad in October, then they forfeit the sec championship which only gives us 13-1 instead of 14-1!

I hope we win our bowl this year and go 8-5, then wind up the season with a killer recruiting class. Worry about the rest later.

Reminiscent of the ‘14, ‘15, and ‘16 seasons. Yay, lets all hope for mediocre years to come!

Our defense will be nasty next year! We should be able to play with anyone. The big question mark will once again be QB play. With good QB play we could compete for championships.

13-1 ... lol

Clemson wasn't built in a day (or 2 years). It took Dabo 7 years before he went to the playoff, rebuilding a program that was in even better shape than Tennessee currently is.

Reactions: THE GREEK
Reminiscent of the ‘14, ‘15, and ‘16 seasons. Yay, lets all hope for mediocre years to come!
Some people are probably tired of your stupidity, I on the other hand enjoy it.

Let me Axe you something, Gator. Im gonna pretend youre a Vol fan for a minute. The ONLY two ways to end this season is 7-6 or 8-5. Which you want?

None of us Vol fans wanted Pruitt before we knew he was a candidate. We all wanted to beat GaSt. We all wanted to beat BYU. We all wanted to go undefeated. We all wanted to win the SEC. We all wanted to go to the playoffs. We all wanted to win the NC. We all want to never ever ever lose another game. Why do you and others think you're so special and can cry, bish and moan and expect anyone with any sense to listen to you? Lol. Talk about delusional.

Some of us are real genuine Realist, not fake ones like you and a few others. We know we can't magically say "We should have never hired Pruitt.".... "We should have beat GaSt. and BYU."..... "We should be 10-2"...and POOF, DONE!

Anyway, blah blah blah, I'm tired of "hearing" myself and its nothing you haven't already heard from me. But to be fair, I'm responding to the same old Bull****.

You tell me how we can do better than 8-5 THIS year, and I'll jump on board with you.

As a follow-up for next season, the Vols lose the first game, Volnation goes nuts and WiseOldVol predicts a national championship. As a result, the Vols win out, go 11-1 in season, and win the CFP by defeating Clemson. Our Vols finish 13-1, with signature wins over Bama, Florida, THUGA, and LSU.
you definitely trolling

As a follow-up for next season, the Vols lose the first game, Volnation goes nuts and WiseOldVol predicts a national championship. As a result, the Vols win out, go 11-1 in season, and win the CFP by defeating Clemson. Our Vols finish 13-1, with signature wins over Bama, Florida, THUGA, and LSU.
Meth is a hell of a drug....

Let me Axe you something, Gator. Im gonna pretend youre a Vol fan for a minute. The ONLY two ways to end this season is 7-6 or 8-5. Which you want?

None of us Vol fans wanted Pruitt before we knew he was a candidate. We all wanted to beat GaSt. We all wanted to beat BYU. We all wanted to go undefeated. We all wanted to win the SEC. We all wanted to go to the playoffs. We all wanted to win the NC. We all want to never ever ever lose another game. Why do you and others think you're so special and can cry, bish and moan and expect anyone with any sense to listen to you? Lol. Talk about delusional.

Some of us are real genuine Realist, not fake ones like you and a few others. We know we can't magically say "We should have never hired Pruitt.".... "We should have beat GaSt. and BYU."..... "We should be 10-2"...and POOF, DONE!

Anyway, blah blah blah, I'm tired of "hearing" myself and its nothing you haven't already heard from me. But to be fair, I'm responding to the same old Bull****.

You tell me how we can do better than 8-5 THIS year, and I'll jump on board with you.
Message boards are a fickle thing. It's fan based, right? I mean we assume because this is Vol Nation, we all are on board with the Vols. Easy to spot a troll, but there is a place for trolls in this environment. I'll give you a case to point to. I get such a kick out of Bama losing, that I went to read what they were saying on their boards. Note, I didn't troll or post anything, just for amusement only. There was a thread "Predict the Iron Bowl score". Many people posted, Tide by 2 touchdowns. Tide by 3. Alabama 52 Auburn 3.. etc. Someone actually posted that Auburn would win by 3. That person got hammered... much the same argument you posted here.
After the game, nobody really said... nice prediction. Point is - It's good to have a different view every now and then, and also to recognize a troll when you see one.

Another thing I noticed. XknoxvolsX has a saying on his avatar.. "The only people who dislike winners are losers!" We've won 6 out of the last 7 games, so there is a lot of truth in that.

Message boards are a fickle thing. It's fan based, right? I mean we assume because this is Vol Nation, we all are on board with the Vols. Easy to spot a troll, but there is a place for trolls in this environment. I'll give you a case to point to. I get such a kick out of Bama losing, that I went to read what they were saying on their boards. Note, I didn't troll or post anything, just for amusement only. There was a thread "Predict the Iron Bowl score". Many people posted, Tide by 2 touchdowns. Tide by 3. Alabama 52 Auburn 3.. etc. Someone actually posted that Auburn would win by 3. That person got hammered... much the same argument you posted here.
After the game, nobody really said... nice prediction. Point is - It's good to have a different view every now and then, and also to recognize a troll when you see one.

Another thing I noticed. XknoxvolsX has a saying on his avatar.. "The only people who dislike winners are losers!" We've won 6 out of the last 7 games, so there is a lot of truth in that.

Haha, I wish I'd noticed that. (The last part)

He's been around for a while under 4-5 different usernames. Not sure if he changes because he gets tired of getting beat up, he gets banned or he trolls so many other boards that he forgets his names and or passwords.

We can't all agree all the time and I'm glad we don't, it would be really boring. I also enjoy a good trolling job, but he sucks at it because its the same crap over and over. Even when its a different subject, its the same thing. Anyway, the only thing I'm not sure of is who he is actually a fan of. Me and JP think he's a gator, but not positive.

I’ll keep who Pruitt beats to myself, until about July and August, but I’ll be back to tell you.😋

This. I wanna have an enjoyable bowl game with a win against a quality opponent first....I wanna see how recruiting shakes out.......listen to the "coach talk" during spring practice......get myself excited about how well we played against ourselves during the O&W game.....pump up my expectations as I read meaningless banter from couch coaches on Volnation from May-July.....THEN I will give my W-L prediction for the 2020 season for all to behold as I think to myself, "Yes, you have done it good sir. You have blessed 1000's of readers on Volnation with your untrained and unskilled knowledge of the football season that doth lie before them." Until then, GO VOLS and beat MICHIGAN / MINN. / PENN ST. / __________.

Jack Daniels does that to a fella...........but I like what you are saying.........Go Vols!

Reactions: VOLSONLY

Do you think we should have lost to Ga St and BYU? I do not. Seeing how bad the teams were down the stretch, we should be 9-3! But, to answer your question, I am using your question with the end of your question. That regards the common sense. Just so you know.

You keep stating the same bull **** so you keep reading the same bull **** from me and others. Who, by the way, are unlike you and accept mediocre results.

So, really, who gets excited about a 7-5 record especially over the soft record we had this year?

Haha, I wish I'd noticed that. (The last part)

He's been around for a while under 4-5 different usernames. Not sure if he changes because he gets tired of getting beat up, he gets banned or he trolls so many other boards that he forgets his names and or passwords.

We can't all agree all the time and I'm glad we don't, it would be really boring. I also enjoy a good trolling job, but he sucks at it because its the same crap over and over. Even when its a different subject, its the same thing. Anyway, the only thing I'm not sure of is who he is actually a fan of. Me and JP think he's a gator, but not positive.

You and Jeremy Pruitt think he's a gator? I didnt know you were friends. I'll believe everything you say about the program going forward. 😀

Do you think we should have lost to Ga St and BYU? I do not.
How stupid are you?

Seeing how bad the teams were down the stretch, we should be 9-3! But, to answer your question, I am using your question with the end of your question. That regards the common sense. Just so you know.

Iriony. See above.

You keep stating the same bull **** so you keep reading the same bull **** from me and others. Who, by the way, are unlike you and accept mediocre results.

First part is a lie, not the first time you've lied.

I have been waiting for you and your buddies to stop your crying and change things, but you're all hot air. Change it. What are you waiting on? For the love of all things, I just said "We All want Better". What are you doing that means you're not accepting mediocre results???

So, really, who gets excited about a 7-5 record especially over the soft record we had this year?

This has already been answered. Again, if you weren't a troll, a bad troll, you wouldn't keep repeating the same old stupidity.

Tell me again, how many usernames does this one make? 4?

VN Store

Back