To Defeat Clemson, the Vols go 13-1

peaygolf

Let's Go Peay!!!!
As a follow-up for next season, the Vols lose the first game, Volnation goes nuts and WiseOldVol predicts a national championship. As a result, the Vols win out, go 11-1 in season, and win the CFP by defeating Clemson. Our Vols finish 13-1, with signature wins over Bama, Florida, THUGA, and LSU.
1575380429394.jpeg

Volumnus 2011

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!
As a follow-up for next season, the Vols lose the first game, Volnation goes nuts and WiseOldVol predicts a national championship. As a result, the Vols win out, go 11-1 in season, and win the CFP by defeating Clemson. Our Vols finish 13-1, with signature wins over Bama, Florida, THUGA, and LSU.
This is the type of thread other fans post on their message board to make fun of us.

82_VOL_83

Pruitt to me one more time
Maffs be hard.

BeardedVol

Not-Well-Known Member

supersmo18

#1 Orange-Lister
I hope we win our bowl this year and go 8-5, then wind up the season with a killer recruiting class. Worry about the rest later.
Agree--which is exactly why I want a matchup against a team that we have a good chance to defeat. As attractive and fun as a bowl vs. Michigan or some team similar would be, I'm more worried about being confident in getting a W and ending on a high note with a strong recruiting class to build for next season, and ending with momentum heading to the off-season.

Volumnus 2011

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!
I know, and it worries me to death what other people think of people on an anonymous message board talking about a game.
It does sting to know other fan bases could make fun of us the same way we make fun of them. When we make fun of them, I like to think we're better than them......... then something like this is posted.

LargeOrange1

giphy (1).gif

I enjoy your commentary on here. Keep posting a bunch so I can live a lot too.
I enjoy threads like this. I don't take the OP serious, I mean obviously its satire and hes just having fun, he didn't even take himself seriously enough to get the simple math correct. Lol.

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors