‘23 TN WR Nathan Spillman (Tennessee)

Double boom day!

iu
TWSS

Reactions: Glitch
Pickups like this gonna get us back to the top? Not thinking so…
Yeah. Because EVERYTHING you need to know about a kid's talent... is their ranking by a bunch of journalists.

I remember guys like you saying similar things like this about some of last year's recruits... before they got bumped. Seems the UT taking the commitment of those players caused those journalists to take a real look... and realize they're pretty good talents.

I have no idea if this is a good player or not.... but Velus Jones was a 3*. Tillman was a 3*. Payton... a 3*. Seems Heupel and crew know out to get production out of talented 3* players.

Yeah. Because EVERYTHING you need to know about a kid's talent... is their ranking by a bunch of journalists.

I remember guys like you saying similar things like this about some of last year's recruits... before they got bumped. Seems the UT taking the commitment of those players caused those journalists to take a real look... and realize they're pretty good talents.

I have no idea if this is a good player or not.... but Velus Jones was a 3*. Tillman was a 3*. Payton... a 3*. Seems Heupel and crew know out to get production out of talented 3* players.
Never ending argument. Those who KNOW how good someone is because someone else told them he's not.

The mental hurdles that some of you will jump through to act like these are all amazing pickups… lol

We ain’t beating any of the big 3 with these types of players everyone get a grip.

VN Store

Back