'25 TN WR Joakim Dodson (Tennessee commit)

Appears to be a solid commitment. I was thinking when I saw the commit that we need higher level players. After reading the thread and connecting the dots with his dad, I feel better than may initial feeling. He also plays at the highest level in high school. It would be nice to get back to that "the kid was never leaving the state once UT offered" reputation like we say with some other programs.
We need to close with all our big time in state targets this year. Because its a good year instate, so ive read. DL and WR

We need to close with all our big time in state targets this year. Because its a good year instate, so ive read. DL and WR

Agreed but when I have been looking at the lists DL doesn't look deep unless it's changed. Unless you count kids like the kid from Humboldt who if I remember is not top 20. That may be due to Humboldt's numbers. It's my understanding they had less than 20 players so almost everyone played on every unit.

Agreed but when I have been looking at the lists DL doesn't look deep unless it's changed. Unless you count kids like the kid from Humboldt who if I remember is not top 20. That may be due to Humboldt's numbers. It's my understanding they had less than 20 players so almost everyone played on every unit.
Utley, Hall, and Charles are big time recruits.

Still dont know how we whiffed on Gooden, if we werent high on him? @allvolrecruiting

Utley, Hall, and Charles are big time recruits.

Still dont know how we whiffed on Gooden, if we werent high on him? @allvolrecruiting

Yeah surprising given our inroads at Lipscomb. Clearly @allvolrecruiting or someone with knowledge needs to help with info here. Also surprised Auburn landed the kid out of Dyersburg so quickly. I wonder how his grades look.

Appears to be a solid commitment. I was thinking when I saw the commit that we need higher level players. After reading the thread and connecting the dots with his dad, I feel better than may initial feeling. He also plays at the highest level in high school. It would be nice to get back to that "the kid was never leaving the state once UT offered" reputation like we say with some other programs.
Go watch his hudl highlights and you'll feel even better.

Had trouble with the routine, but man, he could make the crazy hard grabs look kinda...well...routine.
He could. I just got so tired of seeing him misjudge deep balls, pull up, then speed beck up too late and the ball goes over his head. I’ve never seen a college WR so bad at tracking deep balls. It happened with Hendon, with Milton, and in the one game with Nico. So it wasn’t anything the QB was doing.

If you’re woried about his rating, I can almost guarantee you he ends up a 4 star. Radarious Jackson will shoot up the ratings as well (I don’t see how he doesn’t end up in at least the top 150).

If you’re woried about his rating, I can almost guarantee you he ends up a 4 star. Radarious Jackson will shoot up the ratings as well (I don’t see how he doesn’t end up in at least the top 150).
Will be nice having the two elite WRs in Memphis HS football this season. Hope wrap Jackson up pretty early. Feel like we take four WRs this class.

BOOM! Welcome aboard.
iu

To bring it back to Dodson, all this talk about speed and that’s a great trait Dodson has, but Power was able to hype him up without even talking about his pure speed which obviously is a top trait for him. Very underrated pickup for the Vols imo
He does look pretty yoked

VN Store

Back