‘23 TN WR Demitrius Bell

👍👍👍.
Good job kid. Go show those guys what Tennessee high school talent is all about

i hope he does.

You'd think he would want to play in this offense.

The “any receiver would want to play for Heupel” is similar to the “any cb would want to play for Pruitt” line from a few years ago.

Kids don’t seem to go for that like we fans think they would.

The “any receiver would want to play for Heupel” is similar to the “any cb would want to play for Pruitt” line from a few years ago.

We actually arent having any issues with receivers. Dont think youre right on this one.

AP seems less confident that he will make it to campus.

1) MSU is a good program who got on him early
2) Decent chance he's an NPA kid*
3) He seems like a good player
4) AP has cited off field issues
5) We just offered last week
6) Until we start winning at a higher level for a consistent period of time we're not going to be able to offer kids late and immediately turn their recruitment around, especially in the Midstate

If the coaches want him I want him, but I'm not going to worry one bit about losing a player I had never heard of until a week ago to Michigan State when he didn't have elite offers

* F******************ck NPA

He will. He's going to be here or the 7v7 camp. This isn't over and Michigan State's insiders' "VIP Scoop" had absolutely no info in it
Mel Tucker is doing a dang good job.

Also, this kid looks good, but honestly there's about 10 uncommitted WR/ATH i want before him.

I'm all about Tennessee kids shining across the country. If Nico grew up in Nashville he maybe signing with Bama. Because a lot of kids just want to see something new.

Agree with the point but I think WRs want to play for Heupel, just aren't flocking here

1) MSU is a good program who got on him early
2) Decent chance he's an NPA kid*
3) He seems like a good player
4) AP has cited off field issues
5) We just offered last week
6) Until we start winning at a higher level for a consistent period of time we're not going to be able to offer kids late and immediately turn their recruitment around, especially in the Midstate

If the coaches want him I want him, but I'm not going to worry one bit about losing a player I had never heard of until a week ago to Michigan State when he didn't have elite offers

* F******************ck NPA

We just offered. I said recently that Michigan State had made him a priority for a while and to watch them as he had a visit there this past weekend. Bet you didn't hear about Kaleb Webb at this point either. Off field issues aren't bad character, and people don't seem to mind the grades thing with Will Whitson who has a high chance of not being able to move on from juco because of grades.

VN Store

Back