‘23 TN WR Demitrius Bell

Lol! Another in-state kid saying we are “late to offer” and he still hasn’t even played his senior year! My word! Late to offer means you get offered a month before signing day, kid.
This.

It pisses me off so bad. Seems to never go against other schools. Every high school kid in Tennessee though thinks they should be evaluated and offered immediately.

This.

It pisses me off so bad. Seems to never go against other schools. Every high school kid in Tennessee though thinks they should be evaluated and offered immediately.
We offered a couple days before he committed. We were late to offer for his timeline. He's not dissing Tennessee

can't fathom any way I'd lose a second of sleep over an in state wr with who we are in on. Have fun in the frozen tundra, bud.

Didn’t even know he existed a month ago. If you’d rather go play all the way up in Michigan because we didn’t offer fast enough, so be it. Cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Don’t be coming at me with rationale and logic when I’m ranting nonsensically. 😂

twss.gif

With all else equal I greatly prefer in-state recruits, bignewt and several others on this board refuse to believe a 4 star Tennessee HS player is as good as a low 3 star from al,ga,la,TX etc

Reactions: peaygolf
With all else equal I greatly prefer in-state recruits, bignewt and several others on this board refuse to believe a 4 star Tennessee HS player is as good as a low 3 star from al,ga,la,TX etc
It goes both ways. I’ve argued against in state kids before and also said we had to get guys like Patrick Willis and Avery Williamson; it’s more a case by case basis.

VN Store

Back