'20 TN WR Darin Turner (Arkansas committ)

Getting Trey Knox through the transfer portal would be 100x better(as far as guaranteed productivity) than signing this kid.

Which is why I said we both suck but Tennessee fans keep flaming Arkansas and acting like you're vastly better for some reason every time we're battling for a recruit

You boys have won less than 60% of your career games....barely rank in top 50 all-time in win % and haven't won ANYTHING--conference championship or otherwise since when??????

'nuff said.....go crawl back under whatever slime-covered rock you sprang from over there in the Ozarks.....

Didn’t think he was an option for us so I’ve watched no tape on him. Is he slow? Why has his stock plummeted? I’d hate to see shades of Trey Knox again

Didn’t think he was an option for us so I’ve watched no tape on him. Is he slow? Why has his stock plummeted? I’d hate to see shades of Trey Knox again
Hes an academic risk heard that everybody backed off a while back and ark took him to help with the memphis kids

Which is why I said we both suck but Tennessee fans keep flaming Arkansas and acting like you're vastly better for some reason every time we're battling for a recruit
Strange he hasn't posted since this post, even though if you look at his profile, you can see he's been reading, lol. I imagine right about now most Arkansas fans feel like Ned Beatty in Deliverance.

You boys have won less than 60% of your career games....barely rank in top 50 all-time in win % and haven't won ANYTHING--conference championship or otherwise since when??????

'nuff said.....go crawl back under whatever slime-covered rock you sprang from over there in the Ozarks.....
Best not to speak ill of the dead.

With two speedy receivers pledged, we need a big guy for this incoming class. We don't have anotherJuan type receiver in-house now, or in the '20 class. Turner is a good fit. He's reported to be a nice young man, so if grades aren't an issue, then we need to get on it here and bring him in.

Reactions: Falcons02
With two speedy receivers pledged, we need a big guy for this incoming class. We don't have anotherJuan type receiver in-house now, or in the '20 class. Turner is a good fit. He's reported to be a nice young man, so if grades aren't an issue, then we need to get on it here and bring him in.

dig that avi pic.

Brandon Johnson

VN Store

Back