'20 TN WR Darin Turner (Arkansas committ)

giphy.gif

my advise, stay away from anything that involves discussing whether the GSU or SJU loss was worth.

it ends simply by saying...yeah, but you've lost to SJU AND North Texas..............................

good day.

Reactions: PA Vol
Where does an Arkansas fan find the courage to be so arrogant? Have you taken a good look at your team and their current trajectory?

Any way, good luck with Bama this weekend, and you're welcome for us knocking Tua out of the game. My bet is it'll still be an ass-whooping, but not quite as bad as it would be if Tua played.

nvm

Wonder if the coaches are talking with Turner. After today's loss to Western Ky Morris will probably be shown the door soon.
I’m going to spend the next day or
Two looking at Arkansas, Sc, Missouri and Kentucky’s verbal commits. Why any verbal recruit would not change their mind about those downward trending programs is something I cannot understand. I hope we can steal some of the recruits because UT is coming on now. Go Vols !.

I don't get the feeling this staff is all that interested in Turner.

I wonder if we can convince Trey Knox to transfer closer to home, though.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
I don't get the feeling this staff is all that interested in Turner.

I wonder if we can convince Trey Knox to transfer closer to home, though.
Heard a while back turner is academic and wont get in school ark took him for a bump and to help with memphis kids

VN Store

Back