'20 TN WR Darin Turner (Arkansas committ)

With two speedy receivers pledged, we need a big guy for this incoming class. We don't have anotherJuan type receiver in-house now, or in the '20 class. Turner is a good fit. He's reported to be a nice young man, so if grades aren't an issue, then we need to get on it here and bring him in.

All due respect but we don’t need a big nice guy WR. Losing JJ and Callaway we need some dawgs in the WR room...

All due respect but we don’t need a big nice guy WR. Losing JJ and Callaway we need some dawgs in the WR room...
Entirely agree about recruits needing a dawg mentality. My reference to Turner as a nice kid referred to his reported qualities off the field. Between the whistles, I hope that he's as relentless as a tornado.

VR2 guy Brandon Martin really trying to talk Turner to Tennessee into reality on the last two RTI podcasts. Oddly suggested him as the best/most realistic TE candidate if we miss on Washington.

I don’t see it. Especially considering as far as I can tell the team hasn’t pushed for Turner since earlier this year and Turner never has made it to campus.

Stop trying to make fetch happen, Gretchen.

Reactions: volfaninpa
Signed with Arkansas.

Moved up from the 113th ranked class to 58th in two days lol. Still bad but best of a bad situation I guess.

VN Store

Back