‘23 TN WR Adarius Redmond

Yeah, well let's all just rely on rumors, none that has ever been validated.
Personally I think it would be a real hoot if we whiffed on some WRs everybody seems to love (none of which had to provide proof of honable upright citizenship) and sign this young man. Then watch all the haters become cheerleaders if he succeeds.
I live in Powell and know a lot of Powell fans. None whom think this kid would be an asset at UT. He seems to have talent. Hope he puts things together wherever he goes.

I live in Powell and know a lot of Powell fans. None whom think this kid would be an asset at UT. He seems to have talent. Hope he puts things together wherever he goes.
I live in Powell also. At one time cut silage and pastured heifers on the old Bob Lyons farm. I've not heard the discouraging words.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleVol
Adarius looks a tate bit better now
Haha.

No. Not at all.

There's about 50 Reciever prospects better than him. Some aren't even playing WR yet.

He doesn't have the work ethic necessary for our offense. Nor does he have the talent to stand out regardless.

You can be upset at UT all you want.

But WHY aren't any other SEC schools recruiting him?? Or Big 10, ACC...

it's not UT...it's him

Haha.

No. Not at all.

There's about 50 Reciever prospects better than him. Some aren't even playing WR yet.

He doesn't have the work ethic necessary for our offense. Nor does he have the talent to stand out regardless.

You can be upset at UT all you want.

But WHY aren't any other SEC schools recruiting him?? Or Big 10, ACC...

it's not UT...it's him
Not at all upset Tennessee is not chasing him. I do take issue with all the posters comparing him to the younger son of Satan. Other than that, just poking the bear.

Reactions: LittleVol
BTW I just spoke with a prominent group of PHS boosters, they all agree Redmond is a stud!
Why wouldn't they? He is benefiting off their money so they are going to promote him. Redmond isn't bad, we just aren't taking him and neither are some other high profile teams when it comes to recruiting. A booster at any school is going to hype up their stars lol

Who is "he"?
Anyone with sources or connections to a program, and I am not arguing that he does or doesn't have the aforementioned sources or connections, is not going to disclose them. This is a message board where most people do not have connections but anyone who does is still not going to disclose them to validate someone's belief or disbelief.

As for Redmond, AP has stated multiple times that we have the equivalent of 0 interest in the kid.

On June 8th:
Vols haven’t been recruiting him in well over a year
-AP

Why wouldn't they? He is benefiting off their money so they are going to promote him. Redmond isn't bad, we just aren't taking him and neither are some other high profile teams when it comes to recruiting. A booster at any school is going to hype up their stars lol
You guys are a real confusing bunch, Yourself, littlevol, hallie triple reed bigal and a slew of others have compared his football abilities as 4th-5th gradeelementary, now you have him earning NIL money. Better let triplereed know, he might get sued over his photographs.

Anyone with sources or connections to a program, and I am not arguing that he does or doesn't have the aforementioned sources or connections, is not going to disclose them. This is a message board where most people do not have connections but anyone who does is still not going to disclose them to validate someone's belief or disbelief.

As for Redmond, AP has stated multiple times that we have the equivalent of 0 interest in the kid.

On June 8th:

-AP
Cmon stay on track here, you were talking Ga.

The issue is that he allegedly has a problem with marijuana. That he smokes it regularly has been corroborated by a poster here whose brother is good friends with the kid. Do I have video of it taking place for you to comb over like the Zapruder film as ironclad proof? No. Do I care if you believe it? No. You're the one that seems to be hung up on needing a smoking gun. If you choose to continue with your overriding cynicism regarding the matter, that's your issue. There is too much smoke (no pun intended) around the issue coming from other sources than @TrippieRedd for me to believe it is all hearsay. The fact that Trip has a pretty well-connected account of the kid's affinity for weed only corroborates what I've heard elsewhere.
1st ,Tripp Redd started out saying his brother was apparently friends, and sometimes came over. That elevated on here as a constant presence puffing weed and bonded for life.TR also said he was a polite well manned young man, and that has been changed to a violent gang member.
2nd I bet there are members on this board that smoke pot and carry on normal productive lives (gasp gasp).
3rd if everyone was not anonymous and had to publically own what they post 80% of this thread would never be here.

1st ,Tripp Redd started out saying his brother was apparently friends, and sometimes came over. That elevated on here as a constant presence puffing weed and bonded for life.TR also said he was a polite well manned young man, and that has been changed to a violent gang member.
2nd I bet there are members on this board that smoke pot and carry on normal productive lives (gasp gasp).
3rd if everyone was not anonymous and had to publically own what they post 80% of this thread would never be here.
It took you 6 months to reply to this post. And my opinion hasn’t changed in that 6 months. Maybe you just find another hill to die on and let this one be.

VN Store

Back