‘23 TN WR Adarius Redmond

ki
Ho
How many times are you going to trash this kid in this thread. Are you a spurned lover or what? Give it a rest!
I didn't start thread...I never mentioned names .. I know plenty folk close to situation and Powell players who know .. so ill leave it at that .. STAY AWAY FROM THIS KID IF YOU ARE RECRUITING HIM .. PERIOD

ki I didn't start thread...I never mentioned names .. I know plenty folk close to situation and Powell players who know .. so ill leave it at that .. STAY AWAY FROM THIS KID IF YOU ARE RECRUITING HIM .. PERIOD
You seem very bitter about something. What’s your motive here?

I’ve heard this from someone else who covers high school football in East Tennessee. And that it’s the culture at Powell.

Yeah. An old college buddy of mine is a teacher at Powell. Befor that he taught at Fulton. He says the culture at Powell is worse than Fulton.

Just how the he-- does unfounded rumors help anyone? If there is character flaws, tell them. Don't run around I heard she said . I truly understand top recruits avoiding Tennessee . Have to listen to a bunch of gossipy old hens.
It doesn't hurt to talk about it WITHOUT specifics. But you're asking for specifics....

This stuff is probably true because multiple people are corroborating his questionable behavior. Even a guys family member knows him personally. Another guy who's a recruiting insider saying he almost was kicked out of school...

Regardless, personally he could be National Honor society for all I care, he's just not that talented from his film. Not Top 100 or even top 300. Another early bloomer that hadn't really physically progressed.

But you asking for specifics definitely doesn't help anything...
How many times last year did different sport media screenshot stuff written here on Volnation to talk about it?

Next time he is at my brothers I’ll take a picture to prove I know the kid. I don’t need people calling me out again lmao
I'd be willing to say the majority of us believe you; I believed the info you brought on Walter. Things change, that's recruiting, period

Discussed Redmond on the pod today when someone asked if we’d be in it for him and AP said he’s down the board for us.

Says Redmond received a ton of offers his freshman year off of potential but then has a terrible sophomore year and just an okay junior year.

Discussed Redmond on the pod today when someone asked if we’d be in it for him and AP said he’s down the board for us.

Says Redmond received a ton of offers his freshman year off of potential but then has a terrible sophomore year and just an okay junior year.

He’s not an SEC talent. And he’s a head case.

Anyone know if there's mutual interest with UT and Redmond from Powell? 4* WR with a decent offer sheet.

I looked through the first few pages in the recruiting forum and didn't see a thread on him. On3 has him projected to us slightly over Kentucky, but I haven't read anywhere where there's actually interest from either side. I know we're in on so many WR's right now that maybe he just wasn't high enough on the board to be pushed for????

Any of you East Tennesseans know anything on this?

Thanks in advance.

GBO

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfan1000
Anyone know if there's mutual interest with UT and Redmond from Powell? 4* WR with a decent offer sheet.

I looked through the first few pages in the recruiting forum and didn't see a thread on him. On3 has him projected to us slightly over Kentucky, but I haven't read anywhere where there's actually interest from either side. I know we're in on so many WR's right now that maybe he just wasn't high enough on the board to be pushed for right now????

Any of you East Tennesseans know anything on this?

Thanks in advance.

GBO
We are not interested and haven’t been recruiting him. Off the field issues is a big reason why

For those saying there aren't any off field concerns earlier in this thread, Georgia is moving on from him because of those off field concerns. Matt's done a nice job with that program tho on the field and getting kids to buy in

kid is a pretty solid ball player, hope he figures things out and finds himself a good home.

For those saying there aren't any off field concerns earlier in this thread, Georgia is moving on from him because of those off field concerns. Matt's done a nice job with that program tho on the field and getting kids to buy in

I know this is discussion forum, but the reason some people want this kid is because of a star ranking and he's local.

People want to bring up off field issues, or whatever. God's honest truth I hope he gets his life together.

And if he does, I still don't want a 4.7 WR that doesn't run good routes. He's just not that good when you look at what we need to compete against.

It doesn't hurt to talk about it WITHOUT specifics. But you're asking for specifics....

This stuff is probably true because multiple people are corroborating his questionable behavior. Even a guys family member knows him personally. Another guy who's a recruiting insider saying he almost was kicked out of school...

Regardless, personally he could be National Honor society for all I care, he's just not that talented from his film. Not Top 100 or even top 300. Another early bloomer that hadn't really physically progressed.

But you asking for specifics definitely doesn't help anything...
How many times last year did different sport media screenshot stuff written here on Volnation to talk about it?
Yeah, well let's all just rely on rumors, none that has ever been validated.
Personally I think it would be a real hoot if we whiffed on some WRs everybody seems to love (none of which had to provide proof of honable upright citizenship) and sign this young man. Then watch all the haters become cheerleaders if he succeeds.

Yeah, well let's all just rely on rumors, none that has ever been validated.
Personally I think it would be a real hoot if we whiffed on some WRs everybody seems to love (none of which had to provide proof of honable upright citizenship) and sign this young man. Then watch all the haters become cheerleaders if he succeeds.
You mean like Middleton?

VN Store

Back