‘23 TN TE Ty Lockwood (Ohio State commit)

Not a damn thing about me says spoiled nor girl I promise you that. What many of you need to see is how ghey it is when a kid commits how stupid you look tryna dismiss them as if there couldn't be a moment that a top player could change their mind and flip, but see childish brained 30, 40, 50+ yr old grown ups dismiss them because of a decision they thought was the best for them at the moment. So again I'll post where I want which is here. They're TN kids so kp cheering like many were before they commited.
Most of us are Tennessee Volunteer fans on a Tennessee Volunteer message board looking for information about recruits committing to play for the Tennessee Volunteers. They can make whatever decision they want to. I only care about the ones that make a decision to play for Tennessee, and it does not matter what state they are from. This is not hard. You can continue being a fan if you want, but no one else is required to be.

I don't get the hate for in state high school kids because they choose to go elsewhere for college. These are state of TN kids, and I'm happy for any of them to get a chance to play college football and further their education, no matter where they attend college. I also continue to root for them if they make it to the league. I'm an avid Vol fan, but I'm a father and fan of kids getting a chance to be successful first. (Before anyone flames my comments, I don't know this kid or have any ties to any current recruits. I'm just a mature adult.)
I'm a mature adult that does not hate men that choose somewhere else to play. But only a fan of players from anywhere on earth that plays for Tennessee.

I don't think anyone hates these kids. I just think many don't care about kids that spurn the Vols for another school. Choose another school? Fine. Just quit cluttering up our message board with their ish. Most don't care about them. Go celebrate on the school's message board that they chose.
This is not hard. This is not a board for Tennessee high school players.

I don't post stats or highlights for anybody. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy having easy access here too see what TN high school prospects did on Friday nights. What about kids that we've flipped over the years? Really, how is it any different than kids that commit to us and we follow for months that flip to somewhere else?
If they flip to Tennessee then we follow them.

Everyone is different. I really don't care to celebrate the accomplishments of kids that are going to our rivals. I don't wish harm on them, I simply don't care. If they flip, I'll have interest in them.

I wish we had the ability to ignore threads. That way people like yourself that enjoy following our rivals commitments can have at it while the people that don't, don't see the threads.
Maybe someone needs to start a site for those who want to follow high school players.

I get the feeling that dude DE is most interested in players from NPA which is understandable. But he should understand that most of us only care about TN commits and/or TN targets
I can look over his lack of understanding we only care about Tennessee commits thinking he may just be excited for them. It's the condescending attitude of celebrating them choosing "a top 3 program", or "you people" need to understand about Tennessee's brand (because a player chose KY 🙄), or "you people have to love and follow players from Tennessee no matter where they go".... NO.

This is the recruiting section of the board. All we do is follow high school and JUCO players. If it's a kid that we have no interest in or have no shot at, I just skip those threads.
This is the recruiting section on Volnation....to follow high school and JUCO players that might play for Tennessee. It is not a place to post the accolades of a player that chose somewhere else to prove your theory that Tennessee is not the place players want to go and then tell fans they need to cheer for them. I usually skip them, but the players that have chosen somewhere else are at the top as if there has been a change.

You would if he committed to UT so what he didn't salute and continue to like the kid hell where he chose doent have any bearing on UT because he chose a top 3 school in the country

If a kid ain’t a Vol, IDGAF where he goes, what kind of kid he is, where he trains, or what color panties he wears.

I don't get the hate for in state high school kids because they choose to go elsewhere for college. These are state of TN kids, and I'm happy for any of them to get a chance to play college football and further their education, no matter where they attend college. I also continue to root for them if they make it to the league. I'm an avid Vol fan, but I'm a father and fan of kids getting a chance to be successful first. (Before anyone flames my comments, I don't know this kid or have any ties to any current recruits. I'm just a mature adult.)

Nobody hates the kid whose name is at the top..... many of us just wish those that want to celebrate their future would do so on the site of the institution they have elected to play for after deciding to not prioritize UT.

sorry for you suffering from ptsd to where you can’t enjoy kids doing well anywhere but UT maybe you should seek some help.

This is a UT fan site. We like UT. We only want UT to do well. What don't you understand about that. If you want to chat up all the kids you train then post in the NCAA forum. We don't care about it unless it benefits UT. Thank you for your cooperation.

sorry for you suffering from ptsd to where you can’t enjoy kids doing well anywhere but UT maybe you should seek some help.
Why on earth would I be Ty Lockwood fan? I've never watched him play and he isn't going to play for any team I follow. If he were coming to UT I might have an interest in his success in HS, buy as UT stands, he is ni more important to me than any of the thousands of kids playing HS sports across the nation.. You are being ridiculous with your faux morality.

Why should Tennessee fans care about what an Ohio State commit that’s originally from Chicago is doing? Because he has “TN” next to his name on 247? We’ll care when he either flips here or enters the transfer portal. Until then, we’ll focus on kids that actually want to come here. This is a forum for UT football recruiting, not just for Tennessee HS football

No one here is wishing bad on the kid. At the same time no one really cares how he performs because he has no interest in coming here. Both can be true.

This is not hard. This is not a board for Tennessee high school players.

There is a place for these guys on this SITE..... Tennessee High School Sports board is a few inches down from this board on the menu. Tennessee guys that CHOOSE other programs over UT are not villains, and should be supported and celebrated by their students and supporters, but once committed their exploits or abilities do not belong on this VOL recruiting board unless they decommit or schedule a visit or otherwise become relevant to our recruiting classes.

VN Store

Back