‘23 TN TE Ty Lockwood (Ohio State commit)

He's been here 2 yrs and immediately signed up and trained with us at NPA. Kid is a stud, I'm just glad we got his recruitment settled well before the issues arise because I'm hearing the numbers are horrendous in Mid TN thus could cause some sort of shut down or even some forfeitures due high covid numbers
Who gives a shat?

He's been here 2 yrs and immediately signed up and trained with us at NPA. Kid is a stud, I'm just glad we got his recruitment settled well before the issues arise because I'm hearing the numbers are horrendous in Mid TN thus could cause some sort of shut down or even some forfeitures due high covid numbers
E744DE0E-2FFF-4B4C-8386-9D2D49DECF08.gif

I'll post where I want just ignore it. If he chose UT you wouldn't be making that comment. Root for the kids despite their commitment and stop acting like a spoiled child
You make it easy to dislike you. A know it all attitude coupled with a self worshipping attitude spouting like a spoiled adolescent girl.

I'll post where I want just ignore it. If he chose UT you wouldn't be making that comment. Root for the kids despite their commitment and stop acting like a spoiled child

Something is amiss between the UT bagmen and NPA… you can deny it all you want, but it’s obvious. Your passionate denials even make it more suspicious, like you have something to hide. Sure, there are current players from NPA, but ever since the coaching change, NPA clearly has a vendetta against UT. Prove me wrong

You make it easy to dislike you. A know it all attitude coupled with a self worshipping attitude spouting like a spoiled adolescent girl.

Not a damn thing about me says spoiled nor girl I promise you that. What many of you need to see is how ghey it is when a kid commits how stupid you look tryna dismiss them as if there couldn't be a moment that a top player could change their mind and flip, but see childish brained 30, 40, 50+ yr old grown ups dismiss them because of a decision they thought was the best for them at the moment. So again I'll post where I want which is here. They're TN kids so kp cheering like many were before they commited.

Not a damn thing about me says spoiled nor girl I promise you that. What many of you need to see is how ghey it is when a kid commits how stupid you look tryna dismiss them as if there couldn't be a moment that a top player could change their mind and flip, but see childish brained 30, 40, 50+ yr old grown ups dismiss them because of a decision they thought was the best for them at the moment. So again I'll post where I want which is here. They're TN kids so kp cheering like many were before they commited.
First off I never dismissed anybody or criticized an athletes choice of schools. Second, as for stupid, check out your spelling and get back to me. And last, you go a long way proving the truth in my post.

Reactions: igotworms
I don't get the hate for in state high school kids because they choose to go elsewhere for college. These are state of TN kids, and I'm happy for any of them to get a chance to play college football and further their education, no matter where they attend college. I also continue to root for them if they make it to the league. I'm an avid Vol fan, but I'm a father and fan of kids getting a chance to be successful first. (Before anyone flames my comments, I don't know this kid or have any ties to any current recruits. I'm just a mature adult.)

I don't get the hate for in state high school kids because they choose to go elsewhere for college. These are state of TN kids, and I'm happy for any of them to get a chance to play college football and further their education, no matter where they attend college. I also continue to root for them if they make it to the league. I'm an avid Vol fan, but I'm a father and fan of kids getting a chance to be successful first. (Before anyone flames my comments, I don't know this kid or have any ties to any current recruits. I'm just a mature adult.)
I don't think anyone hates these kids. I just think many don't care about kids that spurn the Vols for another school. Choose another school? Fine. Just quit cluttering up our message board with their ish. Most don't care about them. Go celebrate on the school's message board that they chose.

I don't think anyone hates these kids. I just think many don't care about kids that spurn the Vols for another school. Choose another school? Fine. Just quit cluttering up our message board with their ish. Most don't care about them. Go celebrate on the school's message board that they chose.
I don't post stats or highlights for anybody. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy having easy access here too see what TN high school prospects did on Friday nights. What about kids that we've flipped over the years? Really, how is it any different than kids that commit to us and we follow for months that flip to somewhere else?

I don't post stats or highlights for anybody. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy having easy access here too see what TN high school prospects did on Friday nights. What about kids that we've flipped over the years? Really, how is it any different than kids that commit to us and we follow for months that flip to somewhere else?
Everyone is different. I really don't care to celebrate the accomplishments of kids that are going to our rivals. I don't wish harm on them, I simply don't care. If they flip, I'll have interest in them.

I wish we had the ability to ignore threads. That way people like yourself that enjoy following our rivals commitments can have at it while the people that don't, don't see the threads.

Something is amiss between the UT bagmen and NPA… you can deny it all you want, but it’s obvious. Your passionate denials even make it more suspicious, like you have something to hide. Sure, there are current players from NPA, but ever since the coaching change, NPA clearly has a vendetta against UT. Prove me wrong
Don’t need bagmen anymore with the NIL. The TN HS coaches talked about it in the recent Athletic article. They said that’s the part they’re most happy about, getting rid of the shady characters

STFU, that’s what all fan forums are like

Everyone is different. I really don't care to celebrate the accomplishments of kids that are going to our rivals. I don't wish harm on them, I simply don't care. If they flip, I'll have interest in them.

I wish we had the ability to ignore threads. That way people like yourself that enjoy following our rivals commitments can have at it while the people that don't, don't see the threads.
I have no problem with that, and maybe Freak should start a thread for TN kids that commit elsewhere for people to post videos and stats. Like I said, I'm an avid Vol but I'm a fan of the game of football in general. I've followed recruiting religiously since the mid 90's.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I have no problem with that, and maybe Freak should start a thread for TN kids that commit elsewhere for people to post videos and stats. Like I said, I'm an avid Vol but I'm a fan of the game of football in general. I've followed recruiting religiously since the mid 90's.
And that's fine. I just don't have any interest in kids that spurn my Vols. I think @Freak needs to break out that ignore thread feature from before.

VN Store

Back