'21 TN TE Hudson Wolfe (Ole Miss commit)

we had one losing season in a Pandemic. yes its hard to take on the chin but, it isnt THAT bad man. Dumpster fire is Vandy or SC.

The dumpster has had kerosene dumped on it. Necks yurr if we are anything less than 7 wins, then its full on burning.

Dude, it’s EXTREMELY bad.

Whether or not Pruitt gets another year for beating a winless Vandy team, is all you need to know.

Reactions: LittleVol
Wolfe just drifted away from the Vols after having early season ending surgery. He made it over to Ole Miss for games under the radar and by the time he told Tennessee of his plans to de-commit, there wasn’t much the Vols could do. The Vols have Trinity Bell and Miles Campbell committed so on the field the loss of Wolfe isn’t a big one. His loss hurts because of perception and the perception out there is Tennessee is taking on water in recruiting right now.

-VQ

Recruiting was supposed to be the one thing that this coaching staff could do competently (it sure as hell isn't coaching), but this describes simple neglect of even attempting to perform the duties of the job.

Reactions: CamSnod1997
we had one losing season in a Pandemic. yes its hard to take on the chin but, it isnt THAT bad man. Dumpster fire is Vandy or SC.

The dumpster has had kerosene dumped on it. Necks yurr if we are anything less than 7 wins, then its full on burning.

You and everyone that liked your post are in serious denial.

Reactions: TheMookieMonster
If i was an offensive player i would want to play for a dynamic offensive system.
To be honest, I question the intelligence of any high school player that ends up signing with this coaching staff right now. It sucks to have to say that, but unless a kid is 100% committing to the university and couldn't care less who the coaches are, they would be better off elsewhere. I don't think ANY kids commit that way.

To be honest, I question the intelligence of any high school player that ends up signing with this coaching staff right now. It sucks to have to say that, but unless a kid is 100% committing to the university and couldn't care less who the coaches are, they would be better off elsewhere. I don't think ANY kids commit that way.

I question your intelligence... just fyi.

“Losing season” we’re posed to go 3-7 AT BEST this year and our problems run far deeper than surface level issues like someone saying “it’s just a losing season.”

Losses piling up - ✅
Decommitments piling up - ✅
Pruitt getting snippy with the media - ✅
Players calling out fans on social media - ✅
Staff turmoil - ✅
Historic losses - ✅

And much more. You can’t just brush away our problems as the symptom of a COVID year. That’s such a lame excuse. Everyone is dealing with it not just us.

And if a 7 win season next year is really enough for you to say Pruitt should be kept that’s just sad.

This is arguably the worst season in school history and we’re getting clowned by other fanbase and schools.

I partially blame the portions of our fan base who want to play 1980s and constantly complain we aren’t in the I formation enough for this. I blame them for CJP too.

Reactions: GojiraVol17

VN Store

Back