‘23 TN SDE Trevor Duncan (Tennessee commit)

Spoke with him at Catholic’s spirit week last Thursday. “Good to see you Mr. Jones, yessir looking forward to Friday night.“
Great person that I’ve known since he was in kindergarten.
This kid is like the Hulk. Scary big. Thin waist, huge legs. Not the typical interior line looking guy. Everybody I know who looks at him for the first time immediately says “Holy Sh*t”.

Getting that reaction from opposing players that line up against him would be sweet.

Spoke with him at Catholic’s spirit week last Thursday. “Good to see you Mr. Jones, yessir looking forward to Friday night.“
Great person that I’ve known since he was in kindergarten.
This kid is like the Hulk. Scary big. Thin waist, huge legs. Not the typical interior line looking guy. Everybody I know who looks at him for the first time immediately says “Holy Sh*t”.
Can confirm.

He said they are recruiting him as DL. Garner will do wonders with him if he is committed to getting better he will. Garner makes DLineman better if they commit to his teachings. Bailey is starting make progress. Every DL guy we have seems to have improved from last year. Some significantly.

He said they are recruiting him as DL. Garner will do wonders with him if he is committed to getting better he will. Garner makes DLineman better if they commit to his teachings. Bailey is starting make progress. Every DL guy we have seems to have improved from last year. Some significantly.

Bailey has become a very good player. He had a series against LSU on which he was a one-man 3 and out.

VN Store

Back