'22 TN RB Jordan James (Oregon commit)

Richt never could beat Florida consistently nor recruit anywhere near this level. Look it up. Top 3 classes are a stratosphere from 8/9/10 classes.

We dominate the East. Richt could never sniff the East dominance that Kirby has.
UT has been down a long time and although that's not Kirby's fault, it certainly does contribute to the success he's had. Even Florida was down a bit for a few years so their two toughest division rivals being down made it a lot easier. UGA was also Mark Richt's first HC gig which wasn't mentioned. Smart and Richt basically have identical records and UT and FLA were both better teams when Richt was coaching vs what Kirby has been coaching against.

Bama won a couple of NCs before Saban ever got there, so the history was there. If you took a poll of CFB experts, Kirby's name would be at the top of the list of prospective NC winning HCs. I'd bet on him.
not by his name anybody else at Georgia last 5 yrs already has a NC. He will not win one because he is not the coach you think he is at all.

UT has been down a long time and although that's not Kirby's fault, it certainly does contribute to the success he's had. Even Florida was down a bit for a few years so their two toughest division rivals being down made it a lot easier. UGA was also Mark Richt's first HC gig which wasn't mentioned. Smart and Richt basically have identical records and UT and FLA were both better teams when Richt was coaching vs what Kirby has been coaching against.

Argument should be over after this but some of them will continue tripping over themselves to lick the sweat from Kirby’s bowl cut.

You misread the schedule. 11/13/2021 is the University of Georgia, not Georgia State University.
You misread the schedule, they’re not on the 2021 schedule. Sigh, you’re coming off like a bama fan. Listen to your cohorts, lay down and roll over for that Kirby Smart tickle on your belly you cherish.

You misread the schedule. 11/13/2021 is the University of Georgia, not Georgia State University.

Another prediction. You on 11/13/2021 as my earlier prediction comes to fruition:

giphy.gif

You misread the schedule, they’re not on the 2021 schedule. Sigh, you’re coming off like a bama fan. Listen to your cohorts, lay down and roll over for that Kirby Smart tickle on your belly you cherish.

See........while the bulldog is our mascot, we're not really bulldogs as fans. Kinda like you're not really frontiersmen wearing dead coons on your head. They're just symbols.

See........while the bulldog is our mascot, we're not really bulldogs as fans. Kinda like you're not really frontiersmen wearing dead coons on your head. They're just symbols.
I wasn’t going with a metaphor on mascots, I was going by the type of GA fans that show up here, ready to be a lap dog to their latest coach, which we don’t give a f... about. (I really shouldn’t have to explain it, even though we might be hillbillies). Sigh..you lap dogs are really becoming a want to be over weight pachyderm.

I wasn’t going with a metaphor on mascots, I was going by the type of GA fans that show up here, ready to be a lap dog to their latest coach, which we don’t give a f... about. (I really shouldn’t have to explain it, even though we might be hillbillies). Sigh..you lap dogs are really becoming a want to be over weight pachyderm.

We're very happy with Kirby. He's done a great job in a short time and will only get better with time. I came here today to find out what kind of commitment we were getting in James. Not seeing much.

I remember this time last year when Vol fans here were saying that UT had the best coaching staff in CFB, so I was surprised to see Pruitt and staff fired. What happened?

We're very happy with Kirby. He's done a great job in a short time and will only get better with time. I came here today to find out what kind of commitment we were getting in James. Not seeing much.

I remember this time last year when Vol fans here were saying that UT had the best coaching staff in CFB, so I was surprised to see Pruitt and staff fired. What happened?
What happened today, interesting that you started off this now with “We’re VERY happy with Kirby”. Excuse my capitalization of very, it’s pretty much what you’ve conveyed so far. If you so eloquently put it, came to a rival board to find out about a recruit that your team just landed, then I question what kind of fan you are of your team, what kind of dawg forums you have that you couldn’t find out or the real answer.. Troll, and you were pretty much being used as a chew toy here. 😉

I got nothing bad to say about Georgia football, but you are really weird and cringe.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back