'19 TN RB Eric Gray

Still need 1 more RB. Especially if Banks switches to Linebacker full time
i doubt we get two in this class. the caveat to that is Crouch. still a chance htere, but not as likely as we once thought.

that said, if we did land Crouch, Pappoe and Marshal, then i think Crouch playing RB would be a much easier move on the staff.

that's probably a pipe dream at the moment...but still........

Reminds me of watching chandler. Props to Pruitt for recognizing what he initially thought he needed for this offense at RB in big guys wasn't necessarily the case with the runs Helton likes to call. Need a guy with vision and ability to cut back like chandler. Pruitt noticed early on and shifted focus back to gray as primary guy
I liked Chandler at MBA....Gray is so much better at this stage than TC was. If he is as good or better than TC in college, GREAT!

Isn’t his team still in the playoffs? He’ll be playing tonight. Hopefully that’s not why he’s canceling.

Hmmm...., interesting observation. Gray: “Hey coach, I can’t make the game tonight because I’ve got plans in Ann Arbor....”. Michigan Nation may be messing with us.. the plot thickens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
He isn't talking to any recruiting folks right now, so this UT flip is one big guess by them. He might be visiting A&M next weekend but that's not set in stone.

Those of us at work have filters that block Twitter & screenshots. Just trying to share the news my bad.

My bad. There was a guy yesterday who was basically repeating things that other people posted not long before them, but in his own words. I thought you were mocking him.

Twitter doesn’t show at my work either but I did see the tweet since I’m off today.

Appreciate you posting the good news.

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back