'19 TN RB Eric Gray

Reminds me of watching chandler. Props to Pruitt for recognizing what he initially thought he needed for this offense at RB in big guys wasn't necessarily the case with the runs Helton likes to call. Need a guy with vision and ability to cut back like chandler. Pruitt noticed early on and shifted focus back to gray as primary guy

Isn’t his team still in the playoffs? He’ll be playing tonight. Hopefully that’s not why he’s canceling.

Omg is this true?? Where did you see that?? Wish someone would post that here!!!
I saw it on Twitter & Houston Kress (@VolRumorMill) retweeted it with the caption "PRUUUUUUUUUUITTTTTTTTT!" lol

EDIT: Guess you were making a joke. Im at work and can't see Tweets & screenshots because they're blocked. I was just trying to share the good news. My fault.

Last edited:
There wasn't 40000 UK fans there... Maybe 15k?

Either way, yeah there's been a lot of empty seats this year.

Been that way for a lot of programs really...
This. Don't think the same thing will happen to college football as happened to Nascar but sports in general are pricing the product out of business for average person.

I guess that’s their real account it has 15k followers. But man that sounds pretty fanboyish

I guess that’s their real account it has 15k followers. But man that sounds pretty fanboyish

It probably isn't but it's likely someone that takes from that board. Their mod expects him to flip. He didn't say where at least when I looked last night but may have since. Most assume follow the visits and it would be TN

This for real? OH ITS ON!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This. Don't think the same thing will happen to college football as happened to Nascar but sports in general are pricing the product out of business for average person.
eh, if you wanna go, you can go. but i get it. i don't go to more b/c i don't want to spend the money either.

plus i have a pretty nice sports room at the house with a bar, refrigerator and recliners.....with 3 screens for my viewing pleasure.

will beat any box i could ever go to..........................

:)

Reactions: JCLawyerVol

VN Store

Back