'19 TN RB Eric Gray

As Rob Lanier said at the Big Orange Tip-off Club yesterday, if those guys “evaluating” prospects at recruiting services were any good then they would be working for the schools.

I think Hubbs; in example (bc all other services can eat it), is just a hustler who made a name for him self at Dick Broadcasting --> Vol network. He doesn't pretend to be an evaluator. I think he just uses the same 'what coach X says' mentality he's used to 20 years.

Hubbs & Lewis and Austin and whoever the hell use do like rest of us and use deductive reasoning to put 2 and 2 together. Well, he's in pocket of Vol network, he may have a few more connections than that.

I think Hubbs; in example (bc all other services can eat it), is just a hustler who made a name for him self at Dick Broadcasting --> Vol network. He doesn't pretend to be an evaluator. I think he just uses the same 'what coach X says' mentality he's used to 20 years.

Hubbs & Lewis and Austin and whoever the hell use do like rest of us and use deductive reasoning to put 2 and 2 together. Well, he's in pocket of Vol network, he may have a few more connections than that.
Hubbs has a connection. His mom was a secretary for coach Fulmer I believe. He got exclusive info. He has had to work harder since Fulmer was fired but I assume he is back in the loop since Fulmer was hired as AD

Reactions: Type Orange+

jt2ua.jpg

Reactions: StoVol
I know that this has been repeated ad nauseum recently, but there is just too much good stuff happening to us right now. Not used to it, but loving it
Don’t worry...the Lady Vols play Monday night. I’m sure Holly will have them unprepared and flat, so that we can experience a letdown.

VN Store

Back