'22 TN QB Ty Simpson

SCvol333

all the bacon u have
Valid point but coming off 4-8 (Butch's last year) and 5-7 (Pruitt's first year) even Saban ain't signing 5 star QB's with that recent history.
Heck to get Harrison Bailey to commit with no Offensive Coordinator at the time shows what kind of recruiter Pruitt is.
Not a whole lot of this is on him.
Agreed. Also I think we get Simpson this cycle. HB and Simpson I’m back to back years is fantastic qb recruiting. Both top 30ish nationally overall.

SCvol333

all the bacon u have
They aren’t actually back to back. And the kid in the middle, between them, may be the best of the 3.
I get you. But w covid I still think eligibility wise they likely will be. Also agree Walter could be really good. But thenone posters complaint seemed more related to how highly rated and the other two are rated a little better. But those 3 are a very talented qb room

AppStVol

Send it, Jerry.
Like what the hell do you even say to kid like this in the locker room post game? It’s so embarrassing that the “we really need you” message doesn’t work cause he can see this offense is like watching a Muschamp coached team.

VN Store

Sponsors