'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

One of my friends coaches for Milan and he set some records passing at UTM when he played in college.

Looks like they got blown out by Trenton Peabody though.

Back to Simpson. UT has had great results with Martin-Westview players. Bet on history.

Question: Who do you think has the highest ceiling of these 3? H. Bailey, K. Salter, or T. Simpson

Question: Who do you think has the highest ceiling of these 3? H. Bailey, K. Salter, or T. Simpson
I would think Salter. Being a dual threat makes your potiental so much higher. I think Bailey is better and has a much better chance of reaching his full potiental. He seems like he has the clutch gene from HS games.

There are 3 top qbs in that class that all have tennessee 1st or near the top. Wouldn’t be surprised if we took 2. I’m sure one of them will pan out.

Reactions: Vol8188
Poor kid looks like Bo Nix running for his life every highlight. His Dad should consider transferring him to IMG his SR year. Just to get him some experience operating in the pocket.

I like the idea, but not IMG.
Mater Dei Santa Ana out here in Cali.

He'll be much more ready as a passer.
Looks like he's good to go with pocket awareness and foot speed. Kid can flat out run.

I agree, and I did not mean any disrespect toward him. No doubt he will be a college QB, and will only get better as he is just a Junior.
I don't think he had a bad game, he was just against a much superior team and better planned team. His line could not give him time, as evident that they had no running game against Covington. All Covington had to do was focus on Simpson.
Against Obion County he looked very fast, against Covington he did not look near as fast. My saying that I would like to see highlights of our other QB recruits was not a negative against him at all, only that I would like see our other targets.
What was the score?

VN Store

Back