'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

xE_FmkWc_400x400.jpg

Reactions: BigOrangeArsenal
😅 They’re “huge” because they’re decorated. My stepdad professes to Roll The Tide. Can’t talk shop about their roster. When a Vol fan knows your team’s depth chart and you have no idea, there’s a fundamental issue.
Out of all the Roll Tiders I've met in my life, I find this to be the case, more times than not. Another reason why they suck, imo.

This is all you need to know about today. Look at little brother and his face.View attachment 354404

Wasn’t there an article or quote from his dad talking about his little bro being a huge Clemson fan? Like rocking Clemson gear all the time and what not or am I making that up

Edit: it was Ty who said it:

I told him I appreciate what he does from his platform showing kids like my brother, who is a diehard Clemson fan
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ti...Simpson-takes-call-from-Trevor-Lawrence-19456

Also said this

He was probably six years old and I was probably in sixth grade. I don’t know how it started, but Graham is just a diehard Clemson fan,” Simpson said. “He has a Trevor Lawrence jersey — now don’t let him fool you. He has Tennessee, Ole Miss, Alabama — he’s got a bunch of stuff like that, too. But when it comes to everybody else, he likes some Clemson.”

I'd love to see him pick up that alabama hat and drop it on the ground and stomp it as he puts that orange and white hat on.

Reactions: T Dog

VN Store

Back