'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

That's not the point. At all...

Al Wilson could have played for Riverdale, Melrose , Dallas Carter, Carol City etc it wouldn't have mattered!! He was going to dominate because he a was future All-Conference talent.

Same for Travis Stephens.

They can only play against who's on their schedule.

The level of competition argument is such a lazy, tired argument.

Did J Jennings playing QB at Murfeesboro Blackman make him such a tenacious WR at UT??

Literally every QB that has played at Cedar Hill, TX is better than 5 star Ty Simpson by this stupid logic....
I agree with you 100%...............I just said JCM played better competition than Westview.

Looks like Brie Larson. Plays Captain Marvel. Her fellow Marvel Universe actors hate her. There's multiple youtube videos of them bashing her in interviews. Apparently she's a horrible person. But yes, that wouldn't stop me. lol
She's just a little socially awkward. She didn't really get along great with her fellow female cast members during Avengers Endgame either.

But she had it coming too. She needs to chill...

Al Wilson played the exact same level of competition. So did Travis Stephens, but i guess those guys weren't ALL-SEC , ALL-AMERICAN players??

Not true at all. JCM was 3A which was top level at time. Martin is single A. regardless ty is a special talent and can’t help who he plays. Trey Smith would be the appropriate comparison

So...we getting Horn(y) today if we dont get Ty?

ok I’ll shut up now
I think that is what will happen in that scenario.

Either way it looks like we're getting a Top 100 play at QB soon.

Sam Horn is a class building QB as well.
Good athlete. His baseball skills help tremendously in football. Tall, accurate passer. Should be able to redshirt if he comes here.

So it's really freaking silly for people to try and paint Ty as overrated, or whatever dumb analysis...
We're going to get a really good QB soon for 2022, regardless.

One thing I rarely think of is this: Hubbs is honest and straight, but it doesn't hurt website traffic for him to play up the drama a little bit

Not true at all. JCM was 3A which was top level at time. Martin is single A. regardless ty is a special talent and can’t help who he plays. Trey Smith would be the appropriate comparison

Martin Westview is 3A...region 7.
3A...

Or 1A South Pittsburgh, Eddie Moore if you prefer ?

Again. Level of competition argument is overrated.
That's the point anyway

Commiting to Clemson would suck but most UT fans would move on, but he commits to Bama, he will alienate his home state. Something the kid needs to think about. There's life after football at a certain point. Maybe he doesn't care about that and thinks I'll be a millionaire living in LA or wherever. Fair enough. But at a certain point it's also "do I want to be "THE GUY" or do I want to be "another crimson jersey and another spoke in the wheel." We will see

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
With a confidence level of three....

From Clemson

Per our intel, Simpson has maintained communication with at least those first three staffs this week -- although we have framed the Vols as being out of the picture, per our sources. Furthermore, as we indicated stood to happen, we can tell you Simpson has not informed Clemson of his decision as of late Thursday night.
The Tigers have continued to push, and based on what we've gathered, feel more encouraged by their feedback over the last 48 hours.
While that should not be dismissed, we also recognize this to be the heightened time for smokescreens and misdirection.
Two weeks ago, we were the first voice to begin pointing the arrow decidedly in Bama's direction, and we are skeptical Simpson has made a sudden turn one way or another.
This one has unfolded differently than Clemson is accustomed, and we have had reason to think that might not be a favorable omen.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
From Clemson

Per our intel, Simpson has maintained communication with at least those first three staffs this week -- although we have framed the Vols as being out of the picture, per our sources. Furthermore, as we indicated stood to happen, we can tell you Simpson has not informed Clemson of his decision as of late Thursday night.
The Tigers have continued to push, and based on what we've gathered, feel more encouraged by their feedback over the last 48 hours.
While that should not be dismissed, we also recognize this to be the heightened time for smokescreens and misdirection.
Two weeks ago, we were the first voice to begin pointing the arrow decidedly in Bama's direction, and we are skeptical Simpson has made a sudden turn one way or another.
This one has unfolded differently than Clemson is accustomed, and we have had reason to think that might not be a favorable omen.

It’s Bama. It’s been Bama for a few weeks. There is literally zero smoke behind Tennessee. It sucks, but at least we can prepare ourselves ahead of time and shift gears quicker.

VN Store

Back