'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

Horn is better. Ty’s competition is weak. Horn tears up top GA talent.

This is such a bad take and just screams denial. You don’t think he’s coming here so manifest this idea that Horn, who none of these large schools are after is better. Horns top suitors are Missouri and Michigan State...

When Ty picks the Vols today I will enjoy watching everyone backtracking and discussing his Heisman potential in this offense.

This is such a bad take and just screams denial. You don’t think he’s coming here so manifest this idea that Horn, who none of these large schools are after is better. Horns top suitors are Missouri and Michigan State...

When Ty picks the Vols today I will enjoy watching everyone backtracking and discussing his Heisman potential in this offense.

I want Drew Allar over both, jumped 300 spots yesterday, 6'5 220. Plays like Patrick Mahomes

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
From Clemson

Per our intel, Simpson has maintained communication with at least those first three staffs this week -- although we have framed the Vols as being out of the picture, per our sources. Furthermore, as we indicated stood to happen, we can tell you Simpson has not informed Clemson of his decision as of late Thursday night.
The Tigers have continued to push, and based on what we've gathered, feel more encouraged by their feedback over the last 48 hours.
While that should not be dismissed, we also recognize this to be the heightened time for smokescreens and misdirection.
Two weeks ago, we were the first voice to begin pointing the arrow decidedly in Bama's direction, and we are skeptical Simpson has made a sudden turn one way or another.
This one has unfolded differently than Clemson is accustomed, and we have had reason to think that might not be a favorable omen.

Hell I at least respect Ty for being able to keep it a secret. That's impressive.

Actually FL’s whole staff is recruiting Horn but I don’t disagree with the overall sentiment of your post.

Except the part where Ty picks the Vols. I’d be all for it I just don’t have the warm and fuzzies about it.

No one knows. Honestly I’m not counting on him to commit to us. If so I’ll be happy, but with the state our program is in and the NCAA probe , I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t choose us. At the end of the day I hope the best for Ty Simpson and GBO!

He has not tipped his hand to no team. Even the football analyst and recruiting sites have no idea where he is going. They are throwing crap on the wall hoping it sticks because they ALL are unsure where he is going. With him not even telling ANY of the staffs or schools where he going is frustrating these recruiting people. Ty has kept everything hushed and close to him. Everything is pure speculation on everyone's part. They think UT is out because of the coaching change and possibly sanctions. Kids hate their "DAY" ruined by these recruiting sites or analyst. The shock is coming!

Only on VN does the thinking a kid choosing between mich state/ mizzu is better over one with bama/Clemson on the hook.

Mizzou and FL are likely his leaders according to 247 last update.

Horn still has Sr year to pick up more offers.

He has not tipped his hand to no team. Even the football analyst and recruiting sites have no idea where he is going. They are throwing crap on the wall hoping it sticks because they ALL are unsure where he is going. With him not even telling ANY of the staffs or schools where he going is frustrating these recruiting people. Ty has kept everything hushed and close to him. Everything is pure speculation on everyone's part. They think UT is out because of the coaching change and possibly sanctions. Kids hate their "DAY" ruined by these recruiting sites or analyst. The shock is coming!

Yeah the whole “He’s a Bama lock” narrative is simply not true.

Reactions: UTMVol76

VN Store

Back