'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

Some people get to play at large schools with multiple P5 prospects for teammates who help them look better than they may be and some people play in backwaters where they have to carry their team on their own back to get any sort of notice. Give me the guy who Dabo and Nick want all day long.

I think if he goes to Bama he could eventually win the heisman. I think he’s that good. I know Horn is pretty good, but I want Simpson much more. So basically, if he commits to Bama tomorrow that would really suck.

I still have little hope he commits here, but I just don’t see it 😕 JMO
He’s good but he ain’t that good. He will sit 2-3 years at Bama

Reactions: onevol74
As a young fan, I don't view it as a rivalry. I don't view Alabama, Georgia, or Florida as our rivals in football. They are just annual blowouts. I have never seen us beat Bama. I have seen us beat Florida once and Georgia twice. I am always much more interested in the KY, SC, and Mizzou games. Alabama, Georgia, and Florida just outclass us every year, hard to really dislike them when they are just so much better. But I really dislike KY, SC, and Mizzou.
This is so sad. What an indictment of the previous ADs. No more evidence is needed to prove their mismanagement on the Hill. Lost Generation it would-be TN fans.

My favorite Chris Spielman story.

My dad said, "Okay, where are you going to go?" I said, "Dad, I want to go to Michigan." And he said, "You traitor. I'll tell you where you're going. You're going right down 71 South and you're going to play for the Ohio State Buckeyes... Better not go there [Michigan]. Don't ever come home if you do."

My favorite Chris Spielman story.

My dad said, "Okay, where are you going to go?" I said, "Dad, I want to go to Michigan." And he said, "You traitor. I'll tell you where you're going. You're going right down 71 South and you're going to play for the Ohio State Buckeyes... Better not go there [Michigan]. Don't ever come home if you do."
21st Century kids would need a safe space and a stuffed animal to pet, if they were told this.

VN Store

Back