'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

Maybe 3rd time is the charm that he actually sees some offense. Well, that’s as long as JG stays on the bench.
Amen. Can’t wait to see everyone’s reaction when Bailey has a big game Saturday. I’m not sure if it will help or hurt Pruitt. He is really struggling with personal decisions.

Many won’t care, but I saw where AV alluded to Weinke being gone soon. It would take a GREAT replacement and a much delayed commitment to get Simpson if that happens. Weinke is his guy.

Many won’t care, but I saw where AV alluded to Weinke being gone soon. It would take a GREAT replacement and a much delayed commitment to get Simpson if that happens. Weinke is his guy.

It’s not worth keeping Weinke in the hopes of getting Simpson. Especially since Horn seemingly want to be a Vol.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I'm not even sure Simpson's teams have a winning record in 3A football. Even this year, his team was blown out in several games including a getting shut out at least once. I know he is highly touted but you'd think if he was that great, he'd be a dominating a weak small school schedule.
Dominated last year, they lost a lot seniors from last year. Looked much better a year ago. Ran for his life this year

This is a massive weekend for 2022 recruiting as Ty Simpson rolls into town. Having been to Alabama and Clemson the last couple of weeks, Simpson makes his third trip to Neyland this fall. The Vols couldn’t ask for more from a kid who isn’t committed. He gets into town on Friday night and plans on taking in the full GameDay atmosphere and some of Knoxville’s traditional hotspots for food.
Many of you have asked if he has a leader. He would tell you no, but Tennessee is positioned as well as they can be. They just have to show him something. The Vols are fighting against two teams who showcase Heisman candidates at his position and clearly have no problems on the offensive side. Basically everything Tennessee doesn’t have at this point in time.
-Vq

The Vols are fighting against two teams who showcase Heisman candidates at his position -Vq

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back