'22 TN QB Tevin Carter (Memphis commit)

There’s a chance Horn could go pro in baseball out of high school. IMO even if we get Horn we should pursue a second QB in case that happens.

You got any articles that support that? Not being an azz I’m truly interested.

I’ve searched for it and can’t find anything that says he’s good enough to be drafted high out of HS. Just that he throws 90 (so do a crap ton of right handers coming out of HS nowadays) and plays SS.

There’s a chance Horn could go pro in baseball out of high school. IMO even if we get Horn we should pursue a second QB in case that happens.
Except that you would have signed a starter quality QB in three straight classes. Four if you count Mauer.

So I’m assuming his low ranking is due to him having an injury last year after switching schools

I don't consider Martin as a loss. He is not good of a QB and he will likely not enter any school because he will play baseball in the Major League.
You can't lose something you are not looking for. Dumb to put him in the category of "lost" when the new staff would not have even taken his commitment at QB. He was a loss for the baseball staff. They wanted him for sure.

Reactions: Maxwell865
You can't lose something you are not looking for. Dumb to put him in the category of "lost" when the new staff would not have even taken his commitment at QB. He was a loss for the baseball staff. They wanted him for sure.
Would’ve loved to see Kaden on the diamond. I wish Heupel would have at least given him a shot to compete, but I get it since we are going to have to be selective if/when there’s a scholly reduction in the near future.

VN Store

Back