'22 TN QB Luther Richesson

Depending on space, this could be a good insurance policy. A lot of us this time last year thought we were about to sign our "QB of the future". I don't think Jackson will go the same way as Salter but injuries happen. Sometimes guys just don't make the transition well.

I’ll trust Heupel and crew to know this already, but you mess around too much to get both? And you may get neither. Roll with your guy and use the portal for depth. I could see Dillon Gabriel being available after a season in that convoluted mess Malzahn runs.

I’ll trust Heupel and crew to know this already, but you mess around too much to get both? And you may get neither. Roll with your guy and use the portal for depth. I could see Dillon Gabriel being available after a season in that convoluted mess Malzahn runs.
You can always remove an offer. Better to offer a guy you might want later if you think he will rise in coaches eyes

You can always remove an offer. Better to offer a guy you might want later if you think he will rise in coaches eyes
I don’t think we’re in a Bama like comfort level where we can Taulia/Paul Tyson the most important position in your annual class. Tayven has been all-in and vocal concerning this recruiting class. Better make damn sure we want this kid more.

I don’t think we’re in a Bama like comfort level where we can Taulia/Paul Tyson the most important position in your annual class. Tayven has been all-in and vocal concerning this recruiting class. Better make damn sure we want this kid more.
I love Tayven and he is really good but I don't know if he is even going to play here tbh. If we get a 5 star like Dante Moore he could leapfrog him on the depth chart. Seems pretty locked in with UT right now anyway

I love Tayven and he is really good but I don't know if he is even going to play here tbh. If we get a 5 star like Dante Moore he could leapfrog him on the depth chart. Seems pretty locked in with UT right now anyway
That’s a lot of “if”s. Face of the program type QBs don’t have issues with FUTURE competition imo. There are just too many options out there to not have the program as bought in as yourself. And Notre Dame is real strong in Moore’s recruitment. He’s my top want in 23, but we may end up hoping that Kansas kid returns interest.

Butch was going to do it in 2018 with Adrian Martinez and Michael Penix.

You need a guy every year. Tayven is a winner and comes from a family of successful athletes. He plays in a system that doesn’t let him rip it but he has all the tools to play at big level especially the hardest ones to acquire which are his mental makeup

Hey

This kid is really good and has a chip on his shoulder. I’d kick the tires on him. It’s pretty obvious that he has good coaching. Kinda reminds me of Chad Pennington. Not a huge arm, but solid mechanics. And plays for a really good team......

Hey

This kid is really good and has a chip on his shoulder. I’d kick the tires on him. It’s pretty obvious that he has good coaching. Kinda reminds me of Chad Pennington. Not a huge arm, but solid mechanics. And plays for a really good team......
Tayven Jackson says hello

Gotta keep em first. Try to load up on face of the program quarterbacks and you lose them.
agree.

but if you put all your eggs in one basket, and that kid commits somewhere else, your hosed.
Sam Howell dissing FSU last minute comes to mind. I hope Jackson stays with his commitment.

Reactions: de1conley

VN Store

Back