'22 TN QB Kaden Martin (Legacy)

5.13 40 time......and a dual threat?
65 rushes, 371 yards, and 9 rushing touchdowns as a sophomore. Not Lamar Jackson but defenses have to respect his ability to run.

Recruiting services are wrong a lot when putting a QB in a category. I think they do it a lot of time so they can have more QBs who look like they are high ranked at their position.

Last edited:
65 rushes, 371 yards, and 9 rushing touchdowns as a sophomore. Not Lamar Jackson but defenses have to respect his ability to run.

Recruiting services are wrong a lot when putting a QB in a category. I think they do it a lot of time so they can have more QBs who look like they are high ranked at their position.
That's one of my pet peeves also

Last edited:
Review of the Kaden's high school game this weekend. Listed as 2022 one to watch a few paragraphs down.

High School Game Review: Trinity Christian vs Knoxville Catholic
I watched most of this game, having turned the game off in the 4th quarter when it was a blowout. I wasn't very impressed with Martin, but his team was clearly outmatched. He seems to be about as much of a dual threat QB as JG is. I think that designation must have come from analysts that were watching his father's gameday film. It will be interesting to see how he continues to develop.

VN Store

Back