'22 TN QB Kaden Martin (Legacy)

OrangeVolMan

I watched most of this game, having turned the game off in the 4th quarter when it was a blowout. I wasn't very impressed with Martin, but his team was clearly outmatched. He seems to be about as much of a dual threat QB as JG is. I think that designation must have come from analysts that were watching his father's gameday film. It will be interesting to see how he continues to develop.
I agree. I am hoping he gets better but he did not look athletic. Throws a decent deep ball but did not see passes with any zip.

The Dog

Because I Can
I really believe Martin's best sport is baseball. He may end up signing a LOI in football, but I think he will play a lot more baseball in college than he plays football. He has a great chance of getting drafted in baseball, especially if they have as many rounds as they have had every year, but this one

jackcrevol

Well Known Member
I really believe Martin's best sport is baseball. He may end up signing a LOI in football, but I think he will play a lot more baseball in college than he plays football. He has a great chance of getting drafted in baseball, especially if they have as many rounds as they have had every year, but this one
Baseball contracts are ass surd. Where do they get the money for 200 mill contracts?

Additionally, we could see Tennessee taking two quarterbacks in the 2022 class if it were the right two. Kaden Martin has impressed the staff with his growth and while many still think he ends up playing professional baseball, it wouldn’t be shocking to see him in orange if the right situation occurred. Before you ask, we don’t believe that would have any impact on Ty Simpson.
- VQ

VN Store

Sponsors