'25 TN QB George MacIntyre (Tennessee commit)

Heupel doesn’t miss on QBs when he goes all in.
Heupel doesn't miss on QBs he REALLY wants..until he does...it is inevitable at some point that it will happen, but I don't know how this one will go in the end.

This dude sure does seem to love him some Bama..🤷‍♂️

Heupel doesn't miss on QBs he REALLY wants..until he does...it is inevitable at some point that it will happen, but I don't know how this one will go in the end.

This dude sure does seem to love him some Bama..🤷‍♂️
If he commits on the 18th, then it isn't to Bama, who might still not have a coach at that point. If it goes beyond that date, then I will agree that it's maybe time to worry.

That's a recipe for a portal entry is a year or so. Four- and five-star guys don't like riding the pine when their classes are too close together.
UGA keeps stacking classes and it’s working pretty well for them, You can’t recruit worrying about the guy on the bench leaving.

I feel good about this now with a fong bomb but I’m wondering about the timeline. Also a worrying thing is he has liked a lot of bama barstool stuff on Twitter and not as much Tennessee stuff. Today he liked a few things about Bamas new potential coaching hires. And he liked a barstool bama video saying it’s time with Dan Lanning smoking a cigar. Probably just BVS but I’m still worried.
I doubt Saban leaving would increase Bama's chances. Could they possibly hire a better coach? 🤣

I feel good about this now with a fong bomb but I’m wondering about the timeline. Also a worrying thing is he has liked a lot of bama barstool stuff on Twitter and not as much Tennessee stuff. Today he liked a few things about Bamas new potential coaching hires. And he liked a barstool bama video saying it’s time with Dan Lanning smoking a cigar. Probably just BVS but I’m still worried.
Austin price has stated several times over the past 4 months Tennessee leads. He was coming to Tennessee even if saban was there still. He is coming to Tennessee now. He is committing next week. It’s all Tennessee

So you think we shouldn’t have taken Merks commitment or shouldn’t take Gmacs commit? You take good players if they want to come. You don’t turn away a good “employee” because you’re concerned about having too many good employees
One face of the program type a season and let the gods decide.

A Lanning hire would have reset things imo…that didn’t happen.

To me that was the main threat. Glad Lanning is staying in Oregon.
Left for a quick lunch, came back to this news. Interesting....wonder where they might go now, assuming he was a legit candidate for AL. I have to wonder if that was really in the works, hard to ignore Saban telling the team there would be a head coach named in 72 hours.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I think its Dabo
You think that's pretty much a done deal and the rest was just idle gossip? I could see Dabo being the one.

Edit* on the AL forums, there seems to be a push within the fanbase for Kirby, Sark, Lanning, and Kiffin. Some are saying, like they know, Kiffing, Lanning, Smart, Sark, and Deboar have been contacted.

Last edited:
I saw this post on an AL forum page:

Marquis Maze tweet:

quote:

One thing I know for sure he isn’t leaving the program in a bad space, that’s just the type of man he is, I’m sure his staff and everybody was prepared for this. Somebody already in place to be the coach, I already know who we got but I can’t tell yall just yet

Reactions: jpope9 and Vols410
If he commits on the 18th, then it isn't to Bama, who might still not have a coach at that point. If it goes beyond that date, then I will agree that it's maybe time to worry.
Yeah...I just think if they make a good hire that this kid will listen, but I hope not.

Hopefully if he commits to us, then he REALLY commits like Nico did and shuts it completely down.

Dabo seems like the safe hire IMO. "Younger" guy, Alumni, Successful coach with experience... and I think they would be able to have Dabo on any type of leash they want.
I think Dabo‘s success was based upon generational QBs and excellent coordinator. He is really struggling now. No room to struggle at the now little ”a”

Yeah...I just think if they make a good hire that this kid will listen, but I hope not.

Hopefully if he commits to us, then he REALLY commits like Nico did and shuts it completely down.
Whoever they hire won't be better than Saban and he was prepared to commit to UT with Saban at Alabama so............doesn't matter who they hire (with regard to Macintyre).

I think Dabo‘s success was based upon generational QBs and excellent coordinator. He is really struggling now. No room to struggle at the now little ”a”
Let’s hope they do it! It’s time for all the direct futility, sabotage and blackmail we endured because of all them, Dumbo included, to boomerang back to them!!!! BUCK FAMA

Reactions: HeadVol77

VN Store

Back