'22 TN OT Fisher Anderson (Stanford commit)

Going to Stanford for guys with the grades and scores for it makes perfect sense to me. Only so many guys go the NFL (and still Stanford has done well with producing pros in the last decade or so) and Stanford is great whether you go to the NFL or have a business career. I wish he was going to UT but this makes perfect sense to me.

De1 has had the same tired shtick since he has been on this board in regards to Tennessee…his negativity towards UT is evident probably from years of incompetence on the football field, but we are do to turn the corner someday and I can’t wait to see him spin his crap on why his athletes choose a different school because a coach didn’t kiss his hand or some other horse manure reason.

Isn't this kid originally from California and committed to Stanford before his family moved to Tennessee?

True, if I has the chance to go to Stanford or UT it would be a tough decision. This is a life decision, not slighting UT academics but being a Stanford graduate speaks highly to employers
Mmm, there are so many degrees done online anymore. Truly if a guy went to Haslam and had the connections it would hold merit as much as a Stanford MBA or Business Degree. I think the Alumni bases are totally different. The help you get from the school makes all difference.

Mmm, there are so many degrees done online anymore. Truly if a guy went to Haslam and had the connections it would hold merit as much as a Stanford MBA or Business Degree. I think the Alumni bases are totally different. The help you get from the school makes all difference.

Im a Haslam Alum and I'd hire a Stanford kid over a TN kid 99/100

De1 has had the same tired shtick since he has been on this board in regards to Tennessee…his negativity towards UT is evident probably from years of incompetence on the football field, but we are do to turn the corner someday and I can’t wait to see him spin his crap on why his athletes choose a different school because a coach didn’t kiss his hand or some other horse manure reason.

De1 has been spot on and kept it real for years. We may not like the truth, b/c the program has been in the gutter. But I look forward to his info and hope he keeps bringing it.

VN Store

Back