'22 TN OT Fisher Anderson (Stanford commit)

De1 has been spot on and kept it real for years. We may not like the truth, b/c the program has been in the gutter. But I look forward to his info and hope he keeps bringing it.
I'm more of an interested on-looker than a participant in most of these conversations. He has been good at times... and clueless at others. I don't really expect anything better even with people who have inside contacts. Things change and one line or perspective isn't enough to make someone "spot on".

If I have a problem with him of late it isn't that he recognizes the program is down but posts here as a fan while not appearing to be very helpful in helping the program get better. It seems he is passively or even actively encouraging kids to look elsewhere. He's in a position to possibly help and by his own "hints" appears to be doing the opposite.

Part of that seems to stem from some unexplainable affinity for Pruitt. Maybe he just liked him. Maybe they became friends. Maybe Pruitt was paying him to steer kids to UT. I have absolutely no idea what his motive is... but it is weird for someone claiming to be a UT fan in light of Pruitt's failures both off the field and on it.

VN Store

Back