'22 TN OT Fisher Anderson (Stanford commit)

Does anyone know his preferred major. From that list this kid will be picking an academic school.

Has nothing to do with npa. Academics is the priority.

Thank you for having the fortitude to see the true factor here. It baffles me how idiots think we recruit the kids away from a particular school. Kids choose the best situation for them and in the past 10+ yrs UT has been a train wreck and we've given every coach fair chances and some kids went to UT and others went elsewhere. Not sure wth ppl think kids are obligated to land in Knoxville when they can find situations that are in much better shape. We've sent quality to UT even through the down time and it's still accusations that we hate the school and hate this person or that person. Naw we hated Butch and that's it. He lied on us and because he couldn't recruit true high level guys so when the boosters went to him he said it was our fault and got Thigpen to join in on the lie. So yeah we told him to go eat a pile and never come to Nashville again. Other than that not one coach will tell you anything bad including Heup who was here with us last wk. Told him it's your job to get here and get the kids they're fair game and for the taking. Every coach from Kiffin to Pruitt has gotten NPA kids. Wake the F*** up and stop whining UT fans. The world doesn't revolve around UT.

Thank you for having the fortitude to see the true factor here. It baffles me how idiots think we recruit the kids away from a particular school. Kids choose the best situation for them and in the past 10+ yrs UT has been a train wreck and we've given every coach fair chances and some kids went to UT and others went elsewhere. Not sure wth ppl think kids are obligated to land in Knoxville when they can find situations that are in much better shape. We've sent quality to UT even through the down time and it's still accusations that we hate the school and hate this person or that person. Naw we hated Butch and that's it. He lied on us and because he couldn't recruit true high level guys so when the boosters went to him he said it was our fault and got Thigpen to join in on the lie. So yeah we told him to go eat a pile and never come to Nashville again. Other than that not one coach will tell you anything bad including Heup who was here with us last wk. Told him it's your job to get here and get the kids they're fair game and for the taking. Every coach from Kiffin to Pruitt has gotten NPA kids. Wake the F*** up and stop whining UT fans. The world doesn't revolve around UT.
Bruh you whining haha

Yes it does

If you say so because these kids whether NPA or not are saying this because it just isn't the case for a bottom dweller SEC team.
that bottom dweller SEC team had the number 2 player in the country on campus yesterday, about 7 4 star recruits over the weekend and nearly 15 in the past 3 weeks with about 6-7 more to go this weekend. I think we’ll be just fine. And thats just 2022s

But why do you try to steer NPA students away from Tennessee?

72511643.jpg

A good way to avoid being labeled a handler is to not speak on message boards like a handler might.

I suspect a lot of the animosity from UT fans stems from the negative posts you've made about the current coaching staff, their offensive system, and referring to the program as a "bottom dweller."

I guess we have to hope the current staff doesn't cross the guys at NPA, else they may not be allowed back in Nashville. I'll move along...obviously nothing to see here...

VN Store

Back